SportsWrath

JR really turned this ship around.

Sephiroth

Most of us here have given JR a rash of shit, and rightfully so. But I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with the team he's put together so far this year.

Vernon, Harrison, and Jenkins all are major contributors that look to be worth every penny.

Collins is a flat-out beast at safety. A true playmaker.

Odell Beckham will arguably be a Hall of Fame player if he keeps playing this way. He's a force of nature out there.

JPP contributed well before the injury, but Okwara has been serviceable in his absence.

The draft looks to have been a hit. Apple and Shepard have been impressive for rookies, and Adams/Perkins have been good situational players Even that undrafted safety Adams has been pretty good filling in.

JR hasn't been perfect... Eli is still going to get killed behind this line... but this is the best Giants team we've seen in a few years from a talent perspective. We've had one playmaker on this team for a while (Beckham) but there's finally other guys that can come up with a big play to win a game for us. This is a pretty decent roster.

Most of us here have given JR a rash of shit, and rightfully so. But I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with the team he's put together so far this year.

Vernon, Harrison, and Jenkins all are major contributors that look to be worth every penny.

Collins is a flat-out beast at safety. A true playmaker.

Odell Beckham will arguably be a Hall of Fame player if he keeps playing this way. He's a force of nature out there.

JPP contributed well before the injury, but Okwara has been serviceable in his absence.

The draft looks to have been a hit. Apple and Shepard have been impressive for rookies, and Adams/Perkins have been good situational players Even that undrafted safety Adams has been pretty good filling in.

JR hasn't been perfect... Eli is still going to get killed behind this line... but this is the best Giants team we've seen in a few years from a talent perspective. We've had one playmaker on this team for a while (Beckham) but there's finally other guys that can come up with a big play to win a game for us. This is a pretty decent roster.

Good summary.

I think Reese has definitely made drastic improvements to the team and deserves credit for likely getting us back to the playoffs, or at least relevant football in December.

Now this offseason, put together an OL, bring back at least Hankins, Robinson, and JPP, and we'll really be a contender.

Credit where it's due. The defense has been well worth the money and draft focus, but he's far from done. Scoring <20 agame is not a good recipe for success. We've been fortunate that our defense has bailed us out. 10-4 could just as easily be 4-10. This offseason needs to be heavily focused on the offense... particularly the OL and finding capable TEs.

If Beckham never plays another down after 2016, he may already be a hall of famer. He's a Sayers-like talent.

I honestly dont see how he isnt an MVP candiaite.

Without him this team would be 3-11.

I never seen an entire offense revolve around "Throw a slant to the guy and hope he takes it 60+ yards"

Also props to Spags... I love having a reliable defense

13 pts in last two games, pretty good considering it was Dallas and the lions. now, will they be able to keep the Eagles down...I don't know? them and the Skins would just love to be the spoilers.