SportsWrath

And another thing...

Sephiroth

For fuck's sake, could we PLEASE get a strength and conditioning coach that doesn't see 18 guys in IR every year. Is that too much to ask? Jerry Palmieri sucks.

That too.. .fucking torn pecs, quads, and hammies have no place in sports IF you do what you're supposed to do as an athlete to prevent them...

The ODB catch got me thinking, nice here we have a really good player. then my next thought was what happens every time to the good ones. Hope this guy stays healthy and cruz comes back

My bitch is and always is, stop letting teams have such good field position. I still say we win that game had they been made drive the whole field. How many times did they start past the 30?

The ODB catch got me thinking, nice here we have a really good player. then my next thought was what happens every time to the good ones. Hope this guy stays healthy and cruz comes back

My bitch is and always is, stop letting teams have such good field position. I still say we win that game had they been made drive the whole field. How many times did they start past the 30?

I was thinking the same thing. "What a great player he's going to be! Oh yeah... until he gets a knee, and an ankle, and a quad injury to go with that hamstring."

Lol you and you're stretching.

I tend to agree a bit tho.

Look I don't know how many of you have played sports.. but I know we all were "kids" at one point...and "young men" only a few years after... You don't have to play professional sports to know a thing or 2 about proper conditioning... Shit by the time I had my first pulled Hammy I was closing on 30... I knew then I was declining...

While that's a valid point... given our D, they could have started at the one and still marched 99 yards... this D sucks donkey balls and now I just want to see Moore and Bromely out there...

I think he's off the team just in FA alone.

While that's a valid point... given our D, they could have started at the one and still marched 99 yards... this D sucks donkey balls and now I just want to see Moore and Bromely out there...

It does, but if the drive was longer...Romo could have tossed an INT or just a fumble. Didn't they have the ball on the 50 on that last drive?

Then to top it off, we start out too many times down by the 10 yard line, run twice, pass then punt. That fucking shit pisses me off to no end.

For fuck's sake, could we PLEASE get a strength and conditioning coach that doesn't see 18 guys in IR every year. Is that too much to ask? Jerry Palmieri sucks.

I think they need to take a close look at what is happening, from an empirical perspective......types of injuries, length of rehab, etc.

Injuries are sometimes caused by opposing players, but fatigue can also lead to bad form, which in turn creates greater chance of injury.

It does, but if they drive was longer...Romo could have tossed an INT or just a fumble. Didn't they have the ball on the 50 on that last drive?

Then to top it off, we start out too many times down by the 10 yard line, run twice, pass then punt. That fucking shit pisses me off to no end.

True.. but I'm not mad about the loss... I'm hoping for 3 and 13 anyway...

I think they need to take a close look at what is happening, from an empirical perspective......types of injuries, length of rehab, etc.

Injuries are sometimes caused by opposing players, but fatigue can also lead to bad form, which in turn creates greater chance of injury.

Eh, hire me in that shit.. I'll show 'em... I'm a fucking account for fuck's sake and I seem to know more about this type of shit than the "professionals"...

True.. but I'm not mad about the loss... I'm hoping for 3 and 13 anyway...

Yeah, no point in winning now. But this team has played bad field position a lot for a few years. I just don't know why the can't figure it out.

Yeah, no point in winning now. But this team has played bad field position a lot for a few years. I just don't know why the can't figure it out.

You have some old dinasuors in there that don't like to get up to speed with science... Coughlin for all his bells and whistles is terrible when it comes to hiring staff... he can see a problem for years but doesn't want to think as to what's causing it... "it can't be my guy"...

It does, but if they drive was longer...Romo could have tossed an INT or just a fumble. Didn't they have the ball on the 50 on that last drive?

There was one time they started at the 30 after a high snap that forced Weatherford to unload quicker than anyone would have liked. Line drive kick led to a solid 10-15 yard return. Considering he was punting from like our own 45, that's a shitty net of 25 yards.