SportsWrath

Did anyone else

Blindgreed1

Get a lot of satisfaction out of watching the Saints stomp the cowballs last night? With Lee out for an undetermined ammount of time and Ware at half speed, if the Giants do their homework, it could get REALLY interesting in two weeks. I for one will be a Giants fan over my bye week. :cheers:

Foles ten touchdowns in two weeks. Your team might steal this thing and your schedule isn't bad.

I'm not drinkin the kool aide on our remaining schedule. The Cardinals D looked pretty scary yesterday. The Lions aint no joke this year and the Vikes, Bears and cowballs are never to be underestimated.

Get a lot of satisfaction out of watching the Saints stomp the cowballs last night? With Lee out for an undetermined ammount of time and Ware at half speed, if the Giants do their homework, it could get REALLY interesting in two weeks. I for one will be a Giants fan over my bye week. :cheers:

Absolutely....especially since I have Brees in my fantasy league.

Dallas has the easiest schedule left. If they don't win 5 out 6 and win this division, Garrett's gone and might be gone either way. Th winner of this division is definitely the four seed and should be playing the loser of the South in round one.

• 4 weeks later...

Dallas has the easiest schedule left. If they don't win 5 out 6 and win this division, Garrett's gone and might be gone either way. Th winner of this division is definitely the four seed and should be playing the loser of the South in round one.

Well, Dallas dropped a game since we last discussed it. One more (C'MON green bay!) and we rest our starters against them in three weeks and soar into the playoffs... Only to be one and done. :LMAO:

The only reason Garrett may stay is Who would want to coach that team?

Heck, we may have 3 new coaches in the NFC east. Badtanahan wants out so badly he's like George Costanza trying to get fired by the Yankees for the Mets job. Soon he'll be driving around the parking lot pulling the bust of Sonny Jurgenson, and rosy cheeks may just retire.

The only reason Garrett may stay is Who would want to coach that team?

Heck, we may have 3 new coaches in the NFC east. Badtanahan wants out so badly he's like George Costanza trying to get fired by the Yankees for the Mets job. Soon he'll be driving around the parking lot pulling the bust of Sonny Jurgenson, and rosy cheeks may just retire.

As rediculous as it may sound, I don't think Garrett is going anywhere and that's just fine by me. The man bathes in mediocrity and Jerruh pulls the strings on that puppet. I hope Garrett and Rhomo both stay with the cowballs for the rest of their NFL careers.