SportsWrath

Can we get our shit together?

Treehugger

Romo's out with back fractures.

Foles is out with a broken collar bone.

RGIII should be out with a gimpy ankle.

Can Eli step up and make some headway in the division?

Vs Colts? LOSS

Vs Seahawks? LOSS

Vs Niners? WINNABLE

Vs Cowboys? WINNABLE

Assuming we split the next four, we'll be at 5-6 with a shot against the Jags, Rams, Titans, Skins, and Eagles at the end. But if we don't at least split these next four the season is totally over. We also need to hope the wheels come off in Dallas and Philly. Something tells me they will in Dallas but Philly won't miss a beat.

As always, it all depends on how the O and D lines play. We can compete if those two units decide to be competitive.

Colts-Seahawks-49ers-Cowboys -- the brutal stretch tends to give the other teams in our division some breathing room. If we come out of these 4 games 2-2, with one of them being the Cowboys game, we might have a chance...but I'm not betting on it.

Colts-Seahawks-49ers-Cowboys -- the brutal stretch tends to give the other teams in our division some breathing room. If we come out of these 4 games 2-2, with one of them being the Cowboys game, we might have a chance...but I'm not betting on it.

Sorry, but I already wrote this in a post, and just because you reworded it that doesn't make it yours. Expect to hear from my copyright lawyer.

Romo's out with back fractures.

Foles is out with a broken collar bone.

RGIII should be out with a gimpy ankle.

Can Eli step up and make some headway in the division?

Sure, can you get the OL to protect him and get Fewel to stop rushing 3?

Funny shit about rushing 3, Dallas did that yesterday and it bit them in the ass.

I'm sticking to my policy of only talking about the next game. Win tonight baby... :flex: (ok deep down I'm saying pleeeeease win tonight :cwy: )

seahawks are barely keeping it together. they had to recover an onside kick to beat an 0-7 team while having the best home field advantage in football. i think we can upset them if we have our shit together.

im worried about tonight though

seahawks are barely keeping it together. they had to recover an onside kick to beat an 0-7 team while having the best home field advantage in football. i think we can upset them if we have our shit together.

im worried about tonight though

My thoughts exactly.