SportsWrath

Fucking Refs

UK-Giantsfan

Being an NFL ref has to be the best job in the world. Protected by the NFL, they are omnipotent. They are never wrong and can't remember the last one that was fired. That flag on Kerry Wynn was interesting. Ref is looking downfield then looks back to see Newton on the ground so he throws the flag because Newton is on the ground. If the rules are going to protect a QB this much then blow the whistle before the QB gets tackled and call it a sack.

You know what I'd like to see. A rule that says a qb can't run downfield and throw blocks. I think it's bullshit they are that protected but there's no concern about them getting involved in a play where they have already gotten the ball out of their hands. Watching Newton go downfield knocking out lineman but gets breezed over by Wynn and it's a flag. Balance it out somewhat. You know they are never going to go away from protecting the QB.

You know what I'd like to see. A rule that says a qb can't run downfield and throw blocks. I think it's bullshit they are that protected but there's no concern about them getting involved in a play where they have already gotten the ball out of their hands. Watching Newton go downfield knocking out lineman but gets breezed over by Wynn and it's a flag. Balance it out somewhat. You know they are never going to go away from protecting the QB.

I also believe that if a QB throws into double, triple, or quadruple coverage all PI should be off because all parties are going to be going for the ball and contact is inevitable. Ertz wouldnt have gotten his bullshit PI in the end zone today and Collins wouldnt have gotten his bullshit hit on a defenseless receiver while he was GOING FOR THE BALL.

The only penalty on that play should be on Cam for throwing into triple fucking coverage.