SportsWrath

Mike Shula Sucks

Lughead

He's on the fucking practice squad, you can literally just sign the guy at any time lol

FO is too proud to admin they fucked the dog... Besides, can a team just sign another player from another team's PS just like that?

FO is too proud to admin they fucked the dog... Besides, can a team just sign another player from another team's PS just like that?

Shirley, you can't be serious.

And if so, I wont call you Shirley.

And yes that's how the practice squad works, at any point in time a player can be signed to another teams roster, just not to the new teams practice squad.

This davis webb bullshit needs to end.

Alex tanney>davis webb

I disagree.

Ok. You're just fucking around now.

Nope. I think Eli has lost it... sure we may get a good game out him once in a while but we need to face the facts... if you were to rank the current starting QBs in the NFL right now, would Eli be in the top half or the bottom half?

Look I happened to see a talented young man coming out of college.. so much so that I predicted the Giants would pick him... And to my surprise they did... the kind showed promise and played very well after the first game of the preseason... Then the FO decided to waste a draft pick on a rookie with noodle arm and get a veteran without much experience to begin with... shit I'd rather go with the kid who's been in our roster for over year wouldn't you think?

Shirley, you can't be serious.

And if so, I wont call you Shirley.

And yes that's how the practice squad works, at any point in time a player can be signed to another teams roster, just not to the new teams practice squad.

My name is Nas, dickhead. Davis Webb was our best hope... now enjoy fucking losing game after game and after game... and point to the OL as though no other team in the NFL has a trashy OL but us...

There is no QB in the NFL that can play better than Eli Manning behind that offensive line with a limited running game.

oh I don't think that's true at all. There's Russell Wilson. And then there's another fifteen or twenty guys that would be better.... for a half or two, before they start seeing the rush instead of the field, just like Eli.

so yeah.... I agree.

Not sure why the running game is quite so limited though. We need to pound that rock.

My name is Nas, dickhead. Davis Webb was our best hope... now enjoy fucking losing game after game and after game... and point to the OL as though no other team in the NFL has a trashy OL but us...

Surely you can't be serious... ;^)

I disagree.

Nope. I think Eli has lost it... sure we may get a good game out him once in a while but we need to face the facts... if you were to rank the current starting QBs in the NFL right now, would Eli be in the top half or the bottom half?

Look I happened to see a talented young man coming out of college.. so much so that I predicted the Giants would pick him... And to my surprise they did... the kind showed promise and played very well after the first game of the preseason... Then the FO decided to waste a draft pick on a rookie with noodle arm and get a veteran without much experience to begin with... shit I'd rather go with the kid who's been in our roster for over year wouldn't you think?

I didnt rate davis webb as the next brady like you have. Hell i have no idea why we picked him.

I show eli no12 in qb ratings.

What teams?

Mahomes is constantly having to make plays on the run. The Seahawks have double the Giants wins and their offensive line is absolutely worse than the Giants and they have zero skill position players. The Patriots offensive is bad but they have double the Giants wins with injuries all over the offensive skill positions.

The theme here is that these teams do more with far less and its mind boggling. Both Beckham and Barkley are frustrated and dont understand. People have wanted to avoid the problem for the past four years but no matter who is blocking for him, Manning cant get the job done.

And all it takes to get a winning season is to just sign him to the 53 man roster, how does that make you feel?

And show me a team with a trashy Oline like the Giants that gets to the playoffs on a consistent basis.

Besides, TB has commensurate offensive power to the Giants with the Giants getting the nod with a much better running back. They are what the Giants could be right now if they opened the offense up and let Manning try to make plays.

oh I don't think that's true at all. There's Russell Wilson. And then there's another fifteen or twenty guys that would be better.... for a half or two, before they start seeing the rush instead of the field, just like Eli.

so yeah.... I agree.

Not sure why the running game is quite so limited though. We need to pound that rock.

The running game has been limited because this offensive line can't run block effectively right now. Grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Problem isn't QB mobility, it is blocking upfront.

Re-watched Eli Manning's 7 red-zone passes. Odell Beckham is clearly a decoy on 6. The ball goes to the opposite side of the field 5 times. He barely crosses the line of scrimmage 3 times. He only runs into the end zone once.

https://twitter.com/RVacchianoSNY/status/1046757021939388416

100 million dollar distraction.

Championship.

I disagree that other QBs would do just as bad behind this line. Any competent and more mobile QB would do much better (Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben, Luck, etc)

Bad line + Eli being a statue is a killer.

Justin Herbert as a #1 pick is starting to look pretty good.