SportsWrath

What to fix?

Lughead

Seems we still need to fix the OL going into the draft. But, I am not sure that's the first priority in this young season the OL still has time to Gell yet seems to still be be fluid .... the secondary needs to be addressed and we will need an DE edge rusher or two.

OT Jonah Williams, Alabama

and I'd pick an OL in the 2nd round as well... no sense of having any kind of QB if your OLine isn't ready... shit Dallas' OLine makes Prescott look like a star... I wonder how he'd do behind the Giants OL.

Secondary would be my pick.

Jenkins is gone, Apple will never finish a full 16 game season healthy, who's the slot corner? lol

Collins has regressed heavily in pass coverage, and is asked to be more of a LB now in Bettchers system.

Who's the guy across from Collins?

To me we need three full time guys in the secondary, four if Collins leaves in FA.

Secondary would be my pick.

Jenkins is gone, Apple will never finish a full 16 game season healthy, who's the slot corner? lol

Collins has regressed heavily in pass coverage, and is asked to be more of a LB now in Bettchers system.

Who's the guy across from Collins?

To me we need three full time guys in the secondary, four if Collins leaves in FA.

Well they'll get Beal who they spent a 3rd rounder on already I do think they need a FS badly and an EDGE. I say OT round 1 like Williams or Little

Although we saw some improvement this week, OL upgrades are still needed. Defensively, an edge rusher and a few DBs. And yes, we're going to need Eli's successor for the 2020 season, I reckon.

These can come via draft and/or FA and in whatever order the opportunities present themselves. Our cap situation ain't good but we'll get some relief when Eli retires.

I think that Deayon guy gas some potential .

I agree but putting faith into him developing into anything more than a slot CB is how we ended up in this mess.

Well they'll get Beal who they spent a 3rd rounder on already I do think they need a FS badly and an EDGE. I say OT round 1 like Williams or Little

I feel the same way with Beal as I do with Deayon right now.

We still don't have a clear #1/#2 corner next year or any safety who can cover a pass to save his life.

It will be my honor to bring him back to the team.

Nas don't worry, Giants will draft another QB for you to fall in love with all over again. Yeah it won't be the same, it will be even better this time; because it will be real!

The entire right side of the OL, Edge rusher (high pick cause Vernon seems to be making up for all the games he didn't miss before coming here), we need a real FS and probably a CB. I'd also love to see us bring in an Amani Toomer clone at some point.

The entire right side of the OL, Edge rusher (high pick cause Vernon seems to be making up for all the games he didn't miss before coming here), we need a real FS and probably a CB. I'd also love to see us bring in an Amani Toomer clone at some point.

It's too early to judge Solder but I would have to believe he's not part of a mid or long term plan... we had to get him because our OL was just atrocious... The Giants need to draft at least 2 potential starters at OL and one of them will have to be an eventual left tackle....

It's too early to judge Solder but I would have to believe he's not part of a mid or long term plan... we had to get him because our OL was just atrocious... The Giants need to draft at least 2 potential starters at OL and one of them will have to be an eventual left tackle....

Eventual yea. The question is do we have an out in Solder's contract at some point or are we riding the whole thing out?