SportsWrath

Five Preseason Games?

Treehugger

Hall of Fame game (1st preseason game of season) has always given those two teams an extra preseason game. Only two teams in league get 5 preseason games...we're one of them this year.

Hence, preseason week 0 -->which makes sense in light of everything, but still looks corny.

I can still remember watching Shockey destroying the texans as a rookie that year. Was so excited for him.

Searched for video of it but couldn't find any, but hopefully we get some good breakouts from somebody this year.

Read an article somewhere (maybe the Post?) saying Coughlin and McAdoo are happy to have the extra preseason game. They want the new O to have as much prep/learning time as possible. Makes sense.

Such fucking bullshit.... first preseason game is Sunday night at 8!!! Couldn't they make the fucking thing start at 6? Or play it on Saturday?

It's going to be Nassib throwing to Julian Talley and Jernigan. I understand it's a nice way to end HOF weekend, but five preseason games on two teams is a huge burden and unnecessary.

Such fucking bullshit.... first preseason game is Sunday night at 8!!! Couldn't they make the fucking thing start at 6? Or play it on Saturday?

Mofo's don't give a shit about the working people. at least 6 pm, why 8?

It's going to be Nassib throwing to Julian Talley and Jernigan. I understand it's a nice way to end HOF weekend, but five preseason games on two teams is a huge burden and unnecessary.

To be fair I'm sure the teams are just going to be playing unknown undrafted players from 4 years ago by the third quarter.

Atleast that's all I remember about the HoF game.

I am sure the whole game will be vanilla. But If ever a team needed an extra pre season game I am sure we could use given Macadoo's new offense. Even if Eli only gets the first quarter it's added game situation experience with the new nuances of Mac's O.

I am sure the whole game will be vanilla. But If ever a team needed an extra pre season game I am sure we could use given Macadoo's new offense. Even if Eli only gets the first quarter it's added game situation experience with the new nuances of Mac's O.

Not to mention McAdoo's first go at calling plays. It's going to be a different experience for a lot of guys and having the extra game time can only help in that regard.