SportsWrath

Any Fin Fans?

torn084

ya they do i mean whoever loses to the jets..............pretty sad.

Well, the Jets were at full health at that point in the season and the Dolphins were without Ricky and hadn't really gotten anything going. That Bronco game was most likely a fluke.

Jets even beat the Bucs. Personally, I don't think the Bucs are that good but they still beat a division winner.

Well, the Jets were at full health at that point in the season and the Dolphins were without Ricky and hadn't really gotten anything going. That Bronco game was most likely a fluke.

Jets even beat the Bucs. Personally, I don't think the Bucs are that good but they still beat a division winner.

but with the dolphins division for them to only go 9-7 is bad i mean the cowboys only went 9-7 with a much harder schedule. not just the division but other games too. i mean 4 games out fo the year the dolphins get the bills and jets.

but with the dolphins division for them to only go 9-7 is bad i mean the cowboys only went 9-7 with a much harder schedule. not just the division but other games too. i mean 4 games out fo the year the dolphins get the bills and jets.

The Dolphins shocked me this year going 9-7. And I'm sure they shocked their own fans. Even in that division, it was looking terrible for them. Gus Frerotte was their QB and their o-line absolutely sucked with a rookie coach. They wound up winning six down the stretch to gain some momentum heading for the 2006 season.

When you come off a 4-12 season, expecting 9-7 no matter which team it is would be too much of an expectation.

The Dolphins shocked me this year going 9-7. And I'm sure they shocked their own fans. Even in that division, it was looking terrible for them. Gus Frerotte was their QB and their o-line absolutely sucked with a rookie coach. They wound up winning six down the stretch to gain some momentum heading for the 2006 season.

When you come off a 4-12 season, expecting 9-7 no matter which team it is would be too much of an expectation.

i'm not saying the fins shouldve done better that they underachieved. im just saying i think they couldve done better with their schedule and with the team they had. obviously saban is a great coach and even though he only had 800 yards brown proved something to me.

i'm not saying the fins shouldve done better that they underachieved. im just saying i think they couldve done better with their schedule and with the team they had. obviously saban is a great coach and even though he only had 800 yards brown proved something to me.

With Frerotte as QB, they overacheived, big time. They were so confused at QB going into the season and for the most part unless you have a completely dominating defense like the Bears did, you're only as good as your QB. You can't say with a straight face that you expected Frerotte to carry the Dolphins somewhat down the stretch.

Saban had yet to prove anything heading into the season, so you couldn't have called him a great coach. Going into his second season, now you can seeing what he had done to this team, motivating them to win six straight games down the stretch despite playing for nothing.

With Frerotte as QB, they overacheived, big time. They were so confused at QB going into the season and for the most part unless you have a completely dominating defense like the Bears did, you're only as good as your QB. You can't say with a straight face that you expected Frerotte to carry the Dolphins somewhat down the stretch.

Saban had yet to prove anything heading into the season, so you couldn't have called him a great coach. Going into his second season, now you can seeing what he had done to this team, motivating them to win six straight games down the stretch despite playing for nothing.

you say "you can never have expected frerotte to carry the team down the stretch" well he didnt. where did the team get carried. they didnt go anywhere. ;)

at leest i dont trash talk about everything. and its hard to go 12-4 when you have frerotte, virtually no offensive line, no safeties, seau out, and taylor and thomas both missed at least 3 games ( o and we beat the chargers- chargers bete the colts- so we could beat the colts

at leest i dont trash talk about everything. and its hard to go 12-4 when you have frerotte, virtually no offensive line, no safeties, seau out, and taylor and thomas both missed at least 3 games ( o and we beat the chargers- chargers bete the colts- so we could beat the colts

Imagine that - a Dolphins fan making excuses.

im not gonna make a big deal about being a dolphins fan. i am cool wit hevery1 rooting gor whoever . but i have one last thing to say

1972- 17-0 :P

2005- 9-7-Won 6 games for no reason-Pick 16-no chance to draft a qb

What a franchise :mellow:

2005- 9-7-Won 6 games for no reason-Pick 16-no chance to draft a qb

What a franchise :mellow:

Wow, the Giants fans are getting egotistical after one season in the playoffs after multiple years of failure - which also followed one of the top 20 chokes in sports history.

Please, the Dolphins are nothing to write home about, but you need to get off your high horse before you guys start making asses of yourselves.

excuse me but who went 4-12 2 years ago when they were in a similiar situation? the only diff is u got a qb who cried about being drafted by to the chargers. o and one more thing 17-0

you know we might have a qb who cried so he cant get here, but at least we have a qb for the future, not some 35 year old guy who is known best for giving himself a concussion after banging his head into a wall after he scored a td