SportsWrath

Donkey Kong wants to play in NY next year

Lughead

I'd gladly put Suh in our lineup...and I'm willing to bet we'd make room to sign him if we wanted him badly enough. I'm guessing his character would keep him off our radar though.

We have some big enough decisions coming with JPP, Amukamara, and Rolle...oh, and let's not forget Eli.

Oddly enough both NY Teams are pretty solid at DT position... I doubt Suh commands top dollar simply because of his reputation (well earned).. and seeing how Reese landed DRC, I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibilities...

I'd gladly put Suh in our lineup...and I'm willing to bet we'd make room to sign him if we wanted him badly enough. I'm guessing his character would keep him off our radar though.

We have some big enough decisions coming with JPP, Amukamara, and Rolle...oh, and let's not forget Eli.

Wait... didn't we extend Prince already?

Wait... didn't we extend Prince already?

My understanding is that he played out his original 4 year deal, Giants picked up the 5th year option this past offseason for the year we're currently in. I'm thinking he'll be a free agent after this season unless we sign him long term before the end of the year.

This is Mook's fourth year, they extended him through 2015. Probably this offseason they will give him a long term deal

Hope that's the case. Either way, an extension/signing bonus should be coming his way sooner than later. Same with JPP if he keeps his play where it's at.

Rolle, had Will Hill not been a dipshit, I'd have been okay with letting walk. But now, that's a significantly more difficult decision.

What's the risk, besides his reputation for being a fucking dick on the field?

The Giants were also gonna give 80 million dollars to Albert Haynesworth when the Potomac Basin Indengious Peoples threw 100 million his way.

To which I'm incredibly glad they did, because that would've been a huge waste of money on our part.

Point is, if he truly wants to be here more than anywhere else, he'll take less money than anywhere else to be here. That'll be the test of his priorities...money vs. football.

I think that the Giants would be foolish not to at least take a flier on him and explore the opportunity in the offseason. Make an offer and stick to their guns. Do it before the draft, and call it a day. If it happens for us, so be it. But if another team throws ridiculous money at him, which I personally believe will happen, then you let him sign elsewhere. But again, it'd be stupid not to at least take it into consideration.