SportsWrath

Windy City Wonderland summary

boohyah

this is like when collins used to throw interceptions that were tipped and people would blame the receivers. meanwhile, if he threw on target, they wouldn't be tipped. eli did throw it on target, right to urlacher. shockey didn't think of moving that way because HE HAD THE WHOLE OUTSIDE OPEN WHY WOULD HIS QB THROW INSIDE????

Why would he throw inside?. Why would he throw into the ground?. Why?. He's Eli, that's why.

But nevertheless, he missed the throw, Urlacher stepped in the path of the ball, Shockey stood still, he could have reacted better.

And this is coming from someone, who will look to give Shockey the benefit of the doubt at all times.

probably the only reason why a team can actually be -4 in the turnover battle and still win the game.

another reason is rex grossman. did you see the play in their first drive where he sensed the rush and braced for impact when there was no one within 10 feet of him? That was quite comical.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Shockey gave no effort in knocking down that INT.

I'm sure the coaching staff has lost a lot of confidence in Eli, but I think the runs on third down were also a factor of the bad weather. In the end it payed off. It was a game of field position just like Coughlin said it would be, and being ultra conservative kept us in the game.

...the ball was thrown directly to Urlacher. It would have taken either Superman or SuperShockey to knock that ball down, he was a good 3-5 yards away.

Hmmm, because as a receiver he's supposed to make a move on the ball??

The outside wasn't open btw, Hillenmeyer was there.

but the reception was open to the outside, not the inside. that interception was solely, SOLELY, Eli Mannings fault. And I still feel we won despite Eli's performance.

but the reception was open to the outside, not the inside. that interception was solely, SOLELY, Eli Mannings fault. And I still feel we won despite Eli's performance.

He wasn't even throwing for Shockey storm, I'm pretty sure his intended target was Burress who was crossing right behind Urlacher. So, yes, it was no fault of Shockey's and all on Eli. We're already there.