SportsWrath

Paul Perkins

Iceman_NYG

It's only a pd if he gets a hand on it. If he runs the receiver off his route or breaks the timing of the play it's just an incomplete pass, but still just as valuable.

That's what I'm saying that I didn't see him altering many plays it was more the QB just missing a open receiver

Not gonna lie I like Perkins highlights a lot and his stats...

We will see, I see him as a potential starter but he seems more of a A+ RB2 in a RB by commitee rather then a bellcow.

Which is totally fine that's the modern nfl

38 incomplete. Sorry dude, but if you're a corner matching up against your opponents best receiver every game and you don't allow a TD all year, that's pretty good. I do agree, trying to figure out the math is strange here. But it doesn't change the fact that he has the unteachable stuff the other corners don't have, and at 20 years old... his performance is atypical for a player with his youth.

But yeah, the math doesn't add up, but awesome production regardless, with elite speed at 6'0" with long arms and quick flippin' hips. I know you liked Jackson, and I did too, but Apple flips his hips quicker than Jackson, his change of direction is just better. He doesn't have a hole in his game like the other corners have.

I agree the numbers look pretty good, and think Apple has all the tools, but to give a little more context...Apple also played on a D whose front 4 and 7 frequently put opposing QBs under duress and pressure. Not sure if I'm reading too much into it, but I'm sure to some degree that helped Apple's effectiveness in college.

Darkwa might get cut or Andre assuming the top 3 guys stay healthy. We will see. We are def keeping that Fb we signed from Pittsburgh so they may only keep 3RBs this year we will see

I never understood the fascination with Darkwa. He is a version of Derrick Ward who can't block.

Only the Giants fans even bother discussing players like Darkwa etc etc. I mean come on!!! We don't have RBs and Jennings is the best one we got. Williams I still have hope. Vereen will be misused again. Im placing zero faith on our running back carousel. As Lombardi said - if you have 4 RBs you have none.

I don't even think he is better. Darkwa probably won't make the roster this year and Williams could be gone next year. Let us see if we can downsize from the carousel to a one-two punch again.

Because he's better than Williams. Nobody thinks he's a pro-bowler

I keep hearing about how Williams lost all this weight, he knows he's not performing, he's studying the playbook, etc.

Unless he learns how to see the holes, he'll always be Ron Dayne.

I don't even think he is better. Darkwa probably won't make the roster this year and Williams could be gone next year. Let us see if we can downsize from the carousel to a one-two punch again.

Fine with me. It's not like either guy is essential

I keep hearing about how Williams lost all this weight, he knows he's not performing, he's studying the playbook, etc.

He needs a fullback every run and that just doesn't work in this offense

I've grown to really like your giants takes

Ron Dayne maybe damn well a good comparison as a player lol.

Only defense for Andre is he's a 4th rounder and is a gym freak also probly on roids unlike Ronny Dayne