SportsWrath

Giants sign RT Remmers

Virginia Giant

I dont know much about this guy, but he has to be an improvement over Wheeler. Good to see the Vikings were trying to keep him, instead of just letting him walk.

I cant wait to see what Barkley can do with a line that can actually block. I could see him breaking some single season records.

If all of these moves work, Getty is really setting this team up to have a run in a year or two.

Especially if these new defensive players live up to their potential. Like you said, in a year or two this ship may really be turned around.

I'm glad it is a one year contract. He did have some minor back surgery this year and I still have memories of all the back problems Luke Petitgout had during his career. I'll take the upgrade of Remmers over Wheeler and will be thrilled with an upgrade over Remmers next season.

Did they pay him as a G or a T?

The #Giants and newly signed RT Mike Remmers agreed to terms on a 1-year deal worth $2.5M, source said. He gets $1M fully guaranteed and another $1.5M available that can bring it to a max of $4M with play-time incentives. A nice deal this late in the offseason.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 11, 2019

Honestly, that's a way better price for a way better player than what we got in Omameh.

Just don't watch that Super Bowl tape where he was lined up against Von Miller.