SportsWrath

Odell: Enough With The Net!

Gman329

I love you but can this routine please be over now? Can you please just catch TDs, do whatever you want in the end zone (the triple jump was a nice touch!), celebrate with your teammates and get ready for the next series? Why does there always have to be a mini-drama to act out? Besides, I gotta tell you - it's kind of stupid and juvenile and it's gotten old real quick. Please, move on.

The guy throws his helmet at the net....and the fucking media ONLY and ONLY keeps talking about the kicking net for weeks!!! WTF do you think he is going to do?? I think he is proving a point to the media about how pointless their pointers can be

Correct. But wouldn't it be nice if the best receiver in the NFL also carried himself better? Look I have no problem with whatever he's doing... He's 23 for fuck's sake... but as a fan, I want my team to be as classy as it can be....

Why do we watch the game man?? So people like him can do some crazy shit on field...and while we guys at home can leap on couches and down 40s in a funnel saying fuck yeah!!!! Let him do his thing. He aint no cancer - he is the exact opposite. He wants to win and he wants his team to win and he wants to do it for them. Let him do his thing.

Why do we watch the game man?? So people like him can do some crazy shit on field...and while we guys at home can leap on couches and down 40s in a funnel saying fuck yeah!!!! Let him do his thing. He aint no cancer - he is the exact opposite. He wants to win and he wants his team to win and he wants to do it for them. Let him do his thing.

I don't mind that at all.. I just don't like anything that would trigger penalties... like waving at the defender goodbye on his way to the end zone... or pointing to the defender after the TD... Dance all you want... celebrate all you want.. but don't show off your opponent.

I think you would have felt differently if the points came off the board, 15 yard penalty, replay the down. And frankly, I like the rule. As a coach, I always taught that you respect the game and your opponent and you never show them up. Old school.

I think you would have felt differently if the points came off the board, 15 yard penalty, replay the down. And frankly, I like the rule. As a coach, I always taught that you respect the game and your opponent and you never show them up. Old school.

In amateur, yeah. I don't think it should be a flag for the pros.

Let them self-promote, let them show up the other pros. Don't want somebody to wave 'bye' at you? Then your slow ass better run faster.

:TU: Class Matters!!!

In amateur, yeah. I don't think it should be a flag for the pros.

Let them self-promote, let them show up the other pros. Don't want somebody to wave 'bye' at you? Then your slow ass better run faster.

You're not helping.

And let's be honest. If Gronk or some dipshit did this, everyone would be laughing.

This is the medias way of telling everyone that what Odell Beckham and Antoino Brown do in the end zone is "Niggerish behavior"

Didn't Gronk do some magic mike bullshit after scoring a TD? Brown twerks and gets fined. Lol

And let's be honest. If Gronk or some dipshit did this, everyone would be laughing.

This is the medias way of telling everyone that what Odell Beckham and Antoino Brown do in the end zone is "Niggerish behavior"

Didn't Gronk do some magic mike bullshit after scoring a TD? Brown twerks and gets fined. Lol

Well lets face it, the NFL is a somewhat modern day.....ownership sport.

Better to have faceless players, then have any sort or personality which may hurt you're bottom line in the long run.

Gotta keep them in line somehow.

Well lets face it, the NFL is a somewhat modern day.....ownership sport.

Better to have faceless players, then have any sort or personality which may hurt you're bottom line in the long run.

Gotta keep them in line somehow.

In all honesty I would of rather seen the players strike in 2011 then concede to the owners/Goodell like they did

In all honesty I would of rather seen the players strike in 2011 then concede to the owners/Goodell like they did

I read an article that a lot of internal pressure was coming from a majority of big name players within the NFLPA who would essentially end up homeless without a game check coming in that year.

I mean all the rich owners stay rich regardless of if the team plays, they just are slightly less rich, some of the players are supporting entire families and couldnt miss a pay day type of thing.

The worst thing for the players was the fact that the NFL/Owners have signed deals with broadcasting companies for guaranteed money, for the broadcasting rights.

I read an article that a lot of internal pressure was coming from a majority of big name players within the NFLPA who would essentially end up homeless without a game check coming in that year.

I mean all the rich owners stay rich regardless of if the team plays, they just are slightly less rich, some of the players are supporting entire families and couldnt miss a pay day type of thing.

The worst thing for the players was the fact that the NFL/Owners have signed deals with broadcasting companies for guaranteed money, for the broadcasting rights.

That's the whole reason we have that drek on Thursday night, but they want player safety...Suprised Goodell didn't get his 22 game schedule