SportsWrath

Beckham's 10th game with 140+ yards

Mr. P

Seph, you missed a hell of a game after you quit on it in the 1st quarter! Did you see the highlights?

I did. I have NFL Game Pass but my feed on Wiziwig was going down every 5 minutes anyway, so I didn't really have a choice. I'm going to watch it with the boy tonight (he was chomping at the bit last night to see the game, but Game Pass doesn't post 'em till the next day).

What's Game Pass? Is that a free way to see a replay? I forgot to DVR yesterday and when I tried to tell my wife all the twists and turns of the game, there were too many to keep straight in chronological order! Jesus, what an emotional rollercoaster!

What's Game Pass? Is that a free way to see a replay? I forgot to DVR yesterday and when I tried to tell my wife all the twists and turns of the game, there were too many to keep straight in chronological order! Jesus, what an emotional rollercoaster!

Yeah it lets you watch replays of the games all season long. It was 99 bucks for the year but I saw last week they're having some kind of special deal on it... might be cheaper now. Didn't really want it but we tried the free sample this summer and then forgot to quit... d'oh!