SportsWrath

NY Giants 2016 Schedule

BronxRik

Pre bye schedule is murder.

I don't know about that. The Redskins are very much beatable. The Vikings lost their starting RB, QB, and left OT at this point. The Giants can win that game. The Packers haven't been playing up to their standard these first two weeks, but I do feel that could turn on a dime. The Ravens so far scream 8-8 to me...beatable. The Rams are underachieving so far.

I think 3-0 is very much a possibility and even if we go 2-2 over those next four games...I'll take 5-2 heading into the bye. That Eagles game after the bye, to me, is a must win game to set the tone for the second half of the season. But that's getting too far ahead.

I don't know about that. The Redskins are very much beatable. The Vikings lost their starting RB, QB, and left OT at this point. The Giants can win that game. The Packers haven't been playing up to their standard these first two weeks, but I do feel that could turn on a dime. The Ravens so far scream 8-8 to me...beatable. The Rams are underachieving so far.

I think 3-0 is very much a possibility and even if we go 2-2 over those next four games...I'll take 5-2 heading into the bye. That Eagles game after the bye, to me, is a must win game to set the tone for the second half of the season. But that's getting too far ahead.

Prior to the injuries to the Vikings (meaning Peterson and their LT) week 4 was going to be a rough game and I'm always expecting GB to be rough. Baltimore... Eli has been HORRIBLE against through his career. His one win in 08 was due to us running for nearly 300 yards against them, but if we manage to get through this stretch at 5-2 I'll be ecstatic.

And yes... that Philly game is a MUST WIN.

• 3 months later...