SportsWrath

Bold prediction...

Nas

Hopefully his aggression in camp carries over. Hearing he was close to getting us fined for too much contact.

lol... Yea reminds of me the day my friends and I got together to play football.. only to find out they wanted to play 2 hand touch... I was the only one who voted for tackle football... Very 1st play of the game I'm on D, quick short pass thrown on a slant route... I touched the guy quickly... the touch was so aggressive ball was knocked out... kid fell to the ground... everyone laughed and decided fuck it let's play tackle... lol.

lol... Yea reminds of me the day my friends and I got together to play football.. only to find out they wanted to play 2 hand touch... I was the only one who voted for tackle football... Very 1st play of the game I'm on D, quick short pass thrown on a slant route... I touched the guy quickly... the touch was so aggressive ball was knocked out... kid fell to the ground... everyone laughed and decided fuck it let's play tackle... lol.

Lol... only problem is the NFL can really screw us over for that. Speaking of which... I hate the practice rules in this cba.

Lol... only problem is the NFL can really screw us over for that. Speaking of which... I hate the practice rules in this cba.

Yea I know... I absolutely loved playing football growing up.... thought 2-hand touch was as pussy as it could get.

Yea I know... I absolutely loved playing football growing up.... thought 2-hand touch was as pussy as it could get.

ha, yeah, but I think I really only felt that way because I was much stronger than I was fast (which is to say, not fast at all). So I was pretty much worthless in a two-hand touch game, but I could drag three or four other kids and keep going if we were playing tackle. First picked in tackle, last picked in touch, LOL.

ha, yeah, but I think I really only felt that way because I was much stronger than I was fast (which is to say, not fast at all). So I was pretty much worthless in a two-hand touch game, but I could drag three or four other kids and keep going if we were playing tackle. First picked in tackle, last picked in touch, LOL.

It was a safe bet I was the smallest guy on the field... yet the most aggressive (napolian complex??) I might've gotten dragged a few feet by the bigger guys but I latched on for dear life till the slow bozos could finally help. When I first moved to CT, it took me about 3 months of trash talk, pep talk, insults etc to get people to start playing... so much so that the next town over (I lived in Groton.. the town over is New London) they showed up to play us around week 4 when they heard of our pick up games... the problem is only 6 of them showed up and all were OL material... (a diplomatic way of saying big fat and out of shape)... so we thought it was best we split into 2 teams regardless of town... the very 1st pic was yours truly... for which the guys from New London were like are you serious? My guy told them "oh you will see"... midway thru the game I can hear one of the big guys say about me "this dude is the biggest guy on the field"... Man I miss those day...