SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

It seems that everytime I try to make a point, I get proven wrong. The 2nd half of the liverpool - city game today might have been the wildest half of football in a decade.

UK, it looks like the Liverpool fans like Klopp. True?

incredible pulsating game .........and world class finishing .......it was the best game of football ( as a Liverpool fan ) that i have watched since Istanbul in 2005 v AC Milan

By the way JR. The Goss kid United sold to you was sent out on loan to Rangers last week.

He obviously isn't in Ollie's plans this year. There is a back log at the moment in midfield and I think this will be a really good move for him. QPR has too many wingers and midfielders, but not enough quality at striker. I would like to think that Goss is going to a League 1 comparable league. So maybe next year, we can see more from him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well done Man U ( grrrrrrr ..... )

i went to Hull v Norwich today. 7 goals ( four of them from the penalty spot ) .....crazy game ....massive 3pts for The Tigers !

( important win for QPR too .... safe now )

Also ..... KFC have fully restocked now guys

I think this is going to be an interesting summer. They have brought in some good youth from their academy and I don't know what they are going to do with Ollie. There area lot of good young candidates out there. I was reading their finances that came out for the 16/17 season and they only lost 3 million.

• 2 weeks later...

Zlatan moves on to the Galaxy. Big move for MLS. You see he took out an ad in the Los Angeles Times and told Los Angeles, you're welcome.

We had him for a year but loved the guy, nearest thing to Cantona, too bad he got hurt.

• 2 weeks later...