SportsWrath

Yankees Rule

Motes

Guest 26 TIMES
How come the Yankees fans are so obsessed with the Mets? I don't see where Motes implicated the Mets into this.

Fucking pathethic douchebag Yankee fans need to worry about their own division.

You're slow. So I need not bother giving you an explanation on the title. I will tell you however, dont post stupid shit like that in here again.

Seriously. I considered the Mets my second favorite team since they're from NY and I was actually born in Flushing, Queens and my mom grew up in Queens. But ever since I found out how much fucking venom Mets fans have for the Yankees, I can't stand them now.

I hate the Yankees as much as any other guy but I was raised that way. And you guys know I stop by in the Yanks threads not to be a troll, but to discuss the Yankees with as little hatred and bias as possible for them.

I hate the Yankees as much as any other guy but I was raised that way. And you guys know I stop by in the Yanks threads not to be a troll, but to discuss the Yankees with as little hatred and bias as possible for them.

Anywhere else on this board you don't troll, here.......you do.

Maybe I'm not considered a person, but I'm a Sox fan here, and I haven't met any opposition. I'm just discussing the good old game of baseball.

you are correct sir....not a person.

my favorite tema by far the yankees but i will root for any team that beats the red sox :LMAO:

English please.