SportsWrath

How many times have you heard this

Guest Ghost of Troubled Joe

I'm glad someone else besides me notices that!

Was the play that good?

Jeter puts on his cleats...it's amazing.

Jeter steps onto the field...it's spectacular.

Jeter embraces the ball into his glove....its...its...unexplainable.

Anytime Jeter does anything...it's that good

:P

Jeter puts on his cleats...it's amazing.

Jeter steps onto the field...it's spectacular.

Jeter embraces the ball into his glove....its...its...unexplainable.

Anytime Jeter does anything...it's that good

:P

well said man, well said... :clap:

Who was?if you say nomar you dont deserve to talk ever again!

ya dont even think about sayin nomar. if you want to name a shortstop that was better then him u could find two. at the time of the big four in shortstops (nomar jeter a-rod and tejada) arod and tejada used to be better. now a-rod has moved to third and id prefer jeter on my team over tejada. u cant say hes the best of his era. unless his era is the past 2 years.

"OH What a play by Jeter!!!!!"

Overated my ass!

for about a year now, ive been screamed at by all my friends for saying that. they dont understand how u can love the yanks, as i do, and then hate jeter. the reason u hear that is because kay worsjips him. for actually being someone who understands baseball

ya dont even think about sayin nomar. if you want to name a shortstop that was better then him u could find two. at the time of the big four in shortstops (nomar jeter a-rod and tejada) arod and tejada used to be better. now a-rod has moved to third and id prefer jeter on my team over tejada. u cant say hes the best of his era. unless his era is the past 2 years.

nomar was so much better in his day with boston. before he get hurt and all the excuses started coming, nomar hit 30 home runs a year and over 120 rbis. he batted number 3 or 4 in the lineup, right with manny in a time before the emergence of david ortiz. jeter is a good player, dont get me wrong, but not fantastic.

How many times have you heard this from Michael Kaye: "OH What a play by Jeter!!!!!"

Probably about three times as many times as it was actually warranted. Please don't ever use superlatives from Michael Kaye's mouth as proof of Yankee greatness. Not to say Jeter's not a great player, either.