SportsWrath

Game thread 4/16 Wang 0-0,5.91 Vs. Radke 2-0,5.54

Guest Ghost of Troubled Joe

Guest So.Cal Dub
I agree if we dont get a win ill be soooo pissed!

It's still very early, but I just dont want to play catch up all season like last year. We need a good roll of 5 in a row, hopefully that can start today.

It's still very early, but I just dont want to play catch up all season like last year. We need a good roll of 5 in a row, hopefully that can start today.

It is early but wiht our so called offense only going off every 3rd game and at home, we will be playing catch up!

You said it yesterday we are making mediocre pitchers look like cy young winners and that shouldnt be we should b dominatianting but were just not!

Guest So.Cal Dub
Has torre pulled his head out of his ass yet and actually thought about the line-up???giambi isnt doing shit so i think torre should switch him and matsui in the order!

Yeah, but Giambi is getting on base with walks. Once he starts seeing pitches to hit, he'll improve. At least he doesn't hack away at every pitch like ARod.

Yeah, but Giambi is getting on base with walks. Once he starts seeing pitches to hit, he'll improve. At least he doesn't hack away at every pitch like ARod.

All i know is that everyone needs to step it up big time jeter was a monster yesterday but we need the rest of the team to help us out too!

Guest So.Cal Dub
All i know is that everyone needs to step it up big time jeter was a monster yesterday but we need the rest of the team to help us out too!

From my understanding, Jeter and Damon are doing what they're supposed to. You can Bernie to that, nice supprise. It'll come around.....batting that is, just I fear our pitching. AGAIN :brooding:

Guest So.Cal Dub
:furious: Shinnanagins!! The Mets game is still on, so I wont be able to see the start..... :TD: Edited by So.Cal Dub