SportsWrath

If anyone cares.

njsmalls

Well that's the Yankee team we were expecting this year.

I'm just hoping they can manufacture runs consistently this season, instead of always relying on the long ball which leads to the whole team becoming "streaky".

The pitching was nice today. Our pitching has been pretty good thus far.

Farnsworth is probably our most underrated pick-up. Nobody talks about him.

Our pitching has been very good just not the best, we have stuggled at times but for the most part were pretty damn good!I think if we keep our momentum from today 120 wins is not out of the realm of possibilities!

Our pitching has been very good just not the best, we have stuggled at times but for the most part were pretty damn good!I think if we keep our momentum from today 120 wins is not out of the realm of possibilities!

I guess that's what one win does to Yanks fans :LMAO:

That was an awesome game. Posada must've heard me. I was talking shit about him and 2 pitches later he smacked it out, then had a double, then another Dingy. A Rod actually put the first run on the board. Moose was very loose. We rolled all over them today and while it hasn't made me forget about last night and the night before, it definetly made me feel better. Now they go home with that on thier minds for Opening day/series against the Royals.