SportsWrath

4-11 start...

Allstarjim

With the fallout from the Maddof Mess still falling.....I would be surprised if they win a third of their games. Why they won't just sell the team or a controlling stake and spare the rest of us the pain of their greed.....well I think this is the last season where the Wilpons cease being the principal owners. Maybe Mark Cubain or a consortium of owners can take over. Trump can drop dead for me.

Make that 4-8. The Mess have lost their third straight series, but at least they showed some fight today, they were one pitch away, one wild pitch that Morales doesn't block from tying the game. Such is the life of a Mets fan... teased with victory, then disappointmet.

The starters are not good enough, the bullpen isn't good enough, and this team needs Jason Bay to come back and rake.

Jennry Mejia has thrown 12 scoreless innings so far at AAA, with 11 K's. I would rather have him and F-Mart up with the big club right now over Willie Harris and Niese/Capuano. I'm trying to be patient with Niese though, but so far all he's shown me is that he's good enough to be a 5th starter.

Rockies are a class team, perhaps the class of the NL. And they've been playing well on the road, something they never do.

Great teams win about two-thirds of their games. I could've lived with it a little if the Mets had taken one game out of the four game series.

This guy believes in small ball...taking long at bats....and rewarding aggressive base running...even if it is bone headed base running. I wear my Mets jacket proudly....sort of like a Jets fan in Giants land...but its becoming harder by the day. Will the Wilpons please sell this team.

It's just really sad from where this team has gone in the last few years. Of course I wasn't expecting much this year but this is just embarrassing. I am not giving up yet but I think it might be time to blow this team up. There are no leaders.