SportsWrath

This kid is gonna be a rock on this team

Iceman_NYG

Oh and just because you're all over Manning lol

Didnt he actually have a pretty good game outside of the fact that Barkley couldnt run for a single yard against a team that was bottom of the NFL in rush defense?

But oh well.

Everything is Mannings fault and any back up could just start for the Giants that's fine.

I guess we can be the Browns of the NFC East for 20 more years.

Mullens is about to throw 3 times as many TD passes as Manning threw in that game. Mullens did it in 2 quarters. Mannings garbage time yardage doesnt mean anything.

Good for him.

When he faces a real defense let me know.

Until then we are still 1-7 and you want guys like Mullen and Geno Smith to start for the Giants lol

Good for him.

When he faces a real defense let me know.

Until then we are still 1-7 and you want guys like Mullen and Geno Smith to start for the Giants lol

The Falcons post the 30th ranked defense. Which is worse than the Raiders.

The Falcons post the 30th ranked defense. Which is worse than the Raiders.

Once again when he faces a real defense let me know the Raiders are what 27th? 28th? Not much difference between giving up 30 more yards a game.

You can get on the Mullen wagon.

I'll wait for the Giants to find a real QB.

My point is that its worth moving on from Manning to a younger, more upside QB. Thats what you do if you want to win games. It doesnt matter where he is drafted. And it doesnt Matter that Manning won two SBs. Giants are literally the only team that could possibly bungle this situation this bad.

My point is that its worth moving on from Manning to a younger, more upside QB. Thats what you do if you want to win games. It doesnt matter where he is drafted. And it doesnt Matter that Manning won two SBs. Giants are literally the only team that could possibly bungle this situation this bad.

And no one disagrees with you.

But when the option is Smith or Tanney, what's the upside?

Why Bench Eli? Neither of them do anything more than Eli.

Unless Lulu is free from all that cop mess we dont have that "young upside QB" you're talking about.

And the 49ers havent moved on from anything, their starters got hurt.

This win does nothing for them, except knock them behind the Giants in the draft lol

I don't see how you can say the team "bungled" anything, they were 3-13, a trash team, trash teams don't suddenly find the solution in one year. This rebuild should of happened the moment Coughlin left, but they kept it going for too long, this is the result.

Nothing would of fixed this in the past year or even two.

Lol why bench Eli. Because hes absolutely terrible. 4 and 20 as a starter the past two seasons.

Reading comprehension is hard for some people.

So Tanney it is then, Storm wants Tanney as the next QB to start for the Giants.

Unless Lauletta is ready to go, which is the ideal scenario.

Reading comprehension is hard for some people.

So Tanney it is then, Storm wants Tanney as the next QB to start for the Giants.

Unless Lauletta is ready to go, which is the ideal scenario.

Eli Manning cant win games.

Blue wants the Giants to continue to lose games.

The logic is so infallible. Since Tanney isnt going to be the franchise quarterback, no one else should take snaps and try to win some games. Manning DOESNT give us the best chance to win. Hes proven that 20 times in two years.

They banked on the idea that the Oline would be improved, and it wasnt.

Eli needs a good Oline, they don't have one.

Barkley pick shows they thought the Oline would be improved, you don't pick a RB at #2 with the idea that your Oline is garbage.

It back fired, the Oline is the worst in the NFL by all standards.

Which means Eli is the worst in the NFL.

Tell me what good would any of the QBs done this year? Besides the Giants ending up in the same situation?

They either drafted a QB last year, then went heavy Oline/RB next year.

Or they draft Barkley/Oline and get a QB next year.

Just in this scenario we ended up with the best RB possible.

The problem is going into to next year they've painted themselves into a corner to reach for a QB in a weaker class.

I have no idea what they've seen from Eli the past two years that said yeah let's roll with him at 37 without a future plan at the most important position in the sport.

I guess the thought process was it was all McAdoo's fault and if we put Eli in an offense with a veteran coach, who's done well with veterans it'll fix Eli.

The logic is so infallible. Since Tanney isnt going to be the franchise quarterback, no one else should take snaps and try to win some games. Manning DOESNT give us the best chance to win. Hes proven that 20 times in two years.

..... you realize its possible the other options would have lost even more, right?

From what I've seen of SmithWebbTanneyLauletta, I have no doubt that Eli is still the better player.

..... you realize its possible the other options would have lost even more, right?

From what I've seen of SmithWebbTanneyLauletta, I have no doubt that Eli is still the better player.

Yikes..you think the non-athlete is better than the athletes?

What have you seen of any of them let alone Webb? For one Webb and Lulu are mobile.... Lulus arm strength is as bad as Mannings and my boy has a fucking gun.

What have you seen of any of them let alone Webb? For one Webb and Lulu are mobile.... Lulus arm strength is as bad as Mannings and my boy has a fucking gun.

I'd like to know what made the decision fall out that way, I don't know what they saw either.

Webb's nickname was the Dragon... as in Rex Grossman, Unleash the Dragon.... And he didn't get the joke... So that may be our clue...

I'd like to know what made the decision fall out that way, I don't know what they saw either.

Webb's nickname was the Dragon... as in Rex Grossman, Unleash the Dragon.... And he didn't get the joke... So that may be our clue...

The only clues I go by is his physical and mental characteristics.... he scores As in both and aside from the rusty preseason half, he played very well in his 2nd chance.... what the fuck was the FO thinking to waste a 4th round pick on Lulu before they give what they already have on the roster a chance to show what hes made of is not just a mystery its a fucking atrocity....

Just think... right now wed be talking about how well Webb would energize the offense when he starts after the bye.... instead were talking about Eli because Lulu the noodle arm isnt ready and that Tanny who... what... who said that?

Fuck me running the once proud organization is decending into the Jerry Jones mixed and the Oakland raiders in one.