SportsWrath

You think anybody gets moved today?

Sephiroth

I'm with Storm (for once lol) on this.

Collins is a trash safety, they need to just move him to LB but take him off the field on passing situations.

I say keep him if he's willing to take a modest contract, but if he was ts top shelf money he can hit the overcrowded safety pool and some other team can pay a one dimensional player like him 10+ million a year.

Shame too he looked like the real deal but has drastically fallen off after that pro bowl year.

If all we want is a tackling safety there's some free aagents out there who can come in cheaper and do the same.

I mostly agree, I think Collins goes the Thomas Davis route and moves to LB.

And as a LB his coverage is probably more than good. But playing in space as a safety is not his thing.

I mostly agree, I think Collins goes the Thomas Davis route and moves to LB.

And as a LB his coverage is probably more than good. But playing in space as a safety is not his thing.

Before they pay him top safety money, which I dont think they will anyway, I think theyll let him walk, I thought they should try to get something For him.

Before they pay him top safety money, which I dont think they will anyway, I think theyll let him walk, I thought they should try to get something For him.

I imagine they probably tried.

I think Getty is going to give him a cold dose of reality, throw a team friendly contract his way, I mean he's still a solid player, but if he turns it away let him hit free agency where much much better safetys are having a hard time even finding a team interested in them.

Read they wanted a second and a later rounder which is ridiculous. No wonder no one bit. Clinton Dix, who is better, went for a 4th.

This has been a really weird off season though for trades, last year it was just as weird.

I mean we are seeing a record number of trades pre draft/post draft, trades during the season at random.

It's almost like teams don't care what they get in return as long as they off load the contract and get "some value" but then you have teams like the Cowboys literally throwing a first round pick for a guy who maybe but maybe not will be the player has was three years ago.

A league where Brandon Cooks can get first round picks from multiple teams.

I have no problem with them not trading anyone else, it's clear it's going to be a "take a pay cut or hit the road" type of situation with some guys.

Not to mention there is still the entire off season, Vernon and Jenkins can still get shipped easily.

Collins is the only one who can jump ship (probably will).

Collins is surrounded by dogshit.

I have no idea how Curtis Riley won the starting gig at free safety. He takes the worst angles Ive ever seen

If they paired him with a good free safety he wouldn't be asked to pick up the coverage slack I would of giving my left nut for Tyrann Mathieu

Collins is surrounded by dogshit.

I have no idea how Curtis Riley won the starting gig at free safety. He takes the worst angles Ive ever seen

I don't get it either. Makes way too many mistakes out there yet is still starting. He has only made two plays so far this season.