SportsWrath

You think anybody gets moved today?

Sephiroth

Hopefully Jenkins. That dude has been trash

I would be happy if we got rid of Jackrabbit , I hate the way he gives up on the team ( he was pathetic last season and not much better this season ).

I would be pissed off if we traded Collins or Vernon ( and it would be utter madness to get rid of Beckham )

Again statements like this make me wonder if you ever watch games.

If they moved him to linebacker, I wouldnt mind Landon Collins. Seeing him play 6 yards off the LOS and getting beat over the top all the time is rough.

Im sure no one will make any of those tackles up, booyah. Teams will score 68 more touchdowns.

Hey. Id love it if i could name one player back there who would have 68 tackles if collins werent hogging them for himself. Or a guy whos job it is to actually cover guys, gets paid like a star and doesnt do it. But hey, collins is 1d so lets focus on that.

I'm with Storm (for once lol) on this.

Collins is a trash safety, they need to just move him to LB but take him off the field on passing situations.

I say keep him if he's willing to take a modest contract, but if he was ts top shelf money he can hit the overcrowded safety pool and some other team can pay a one dimensional player like him 10+ million a year.

Shame too he looked like the real deal but has drastically fallen off after that pro bowl year.

If all we want is a tackling safety there's some free aagents out there who can come in cheaper and do the same.