SportsWrath

ODBs totally fucking retarded catch.

Sephiroth

This.

The staple of poor coaching is getting outplayed in the second half.

Take a look at the Giants' performance in the second half this year and what that says about the coaching.

Coaching, sure. But we don't have very much talent on the defensive side of the ball. JPP is overrated and no one else on defense scares anybody.

We're much closer on offense than people think, atleast my opinion. I don't share the opinion that Eli is a world class chucker because that opinion is fucking moronic, the guy had one bad game this season. Yes, his interception was awful and yes, it seems that we have to play perfect football every game (which is very, very hard) to win. But he's arguably having one of his best seasons with 21 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.

His completion percentage is up, his interceptions are down. The right side of the offensive line is still very bad (I think Pugh is gonna kick to guard next year) and they don't run the ball particularly well. ODB and Donnell are emerging as legitimate threats in the NFL, if they aren't already. Rashad Jennings is the most underrated Giant on the team. We really aren't all that far away on the offensive side of the ball.

Yeah, I know he threw the interception but he still lead his team 93 yards down the field for the go ahead touchdown. But lets be real, we all knew our defense wasn't going to hold that lead, no fucking shot.

Coaching, sure. But we don't have very much talent on the defensive side of the ball. JPP is overrated and no one else on defense scares anybody.

We're much closer on offense than people think, atleast my opinion. I don't share the opinion that Eli is a world class chucker because that opinion is fucking moronic, the guy had one bad game this season. Yes, his interception was awful and yes, it seems that we have to play perfect football every game (which is very, very hard) to win. But he's arguably having one of his best seasons with 21 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.

His completion percentage is up, his interceptions are down. The right side of the offensive line is still very bad (I think Pugh is gonna kick to guard next year) and they don't run the ball particularly well. ODB and Donnell are emerging as legitimate threats in the NFL, if they aren't already. Rashad Jennings is the most underrated Giant on the team. We really aren't all that far away on the offensive side of the ball.

Yeah, I know he threw the interception but he still lead his team 93 yards down the field for the go ahead touchdown. But lets be real, we all knew our defense wasn't going to hold that lead, no fucking shot.

Perfectly put. It's our D that needs a lot of fixing.. our O, I'd argue, is one stud OL (a 1st rounder hopefully), and a healthy Cruz and we're up there... Our D needs an entirely new set of linebackers.. I don't know how or if that can be fixed in one offseason... and one Good DE because our DEs suck.. JPP shows up for one game and vanishes the next 2... and Kiwi is old and slow and he was never good to begin with... I sure would love to see more of Moore out there and I'd like Bromely to get on the field too to see what we have... because someone named Suh is a FA after this season.

Nas, I think we're one interior offensive lineman away and a wide receiver away.

I'm not counting on Cruz for next year and I hope the Giants aren't either

Seeing what ODB can do and hoping Cruz comes back to form (I have a feeling he will), I'm more at ease now with having a 2nd WR but even if we do need one, I can see us taking one in the draft... I just think back at how lethal Cruz was opposite of Nicks... it's too bad Cruz and ODB only played together one game before it was all over...