SportsWrath

Cheerleader might not be back next year...

I'm saying in regards of the super bowls. Harbaugh still has a bright future, these guys want to live in the past

oh ok, my bad. really, you can only hope to put your team in a position to win. you cannot coach a guy not to bounce a punt return off his knee. And if you get to 1st and goal at the 5, I'd say you put your team in a position to win. It's ridiculous to point a finger and say you didn't win. As if Coughlin had something to do with Tyree's velcro head catch.

competent assistants, for one.

Won't argue that, at least in the case of Fewell, whom I think needs to move on.

McAdoo was a good call.....I think the offense is heading in the right direction.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, if they can find a guy to replace Fewell, this team can compete down the road.

I don't know if the Giants ever had a cohesive coaching unit under Cough. I don't know what his strategy is. I imagine its more Gilbride than McAdoo. So what exactly is his contribution. Anyone know? Is he like Regan in the final years?

I never expected HOF'ers from this lot. But even Sherman managed to develop something out of Blackburn when he was LB coach.

EDIT: Sheridan. Got my civil war generals mixed up.

And both of them were way...way overrated... got great press for being Grant Cronies... :P