SportsWrath

Bring in Pepper Johnson and install a 3-4

JMFP

Wow now we're talking about firing Tom Coughlin for Jim Harbaugh? Hasn't won a super bowl yet in case anyone was keeping track and being an asshole does not make you a better coach.

Coughlin should just "retire"... Yes he won 2 SBs but what have you done for me lately? when was the last time we made the playoffs? and you can't preside over this kind of defense year after year and not pay a price... I'm over him.

not fire him. bump him upstairs for a couple of years. he's not going to win again anyway. Show me the last HC who wasn't an asshole that won the SB.

Dick Vermil... The guy with the Colts... his name escapes me... :P

Four years of watching that loud mouthed cry baby run up and down the field screaming at the refs after every single play.

Then having the team quit on him.

He's the lesser of the two brothers and his own team doesn't want to extend his contract, now if John Harbaugh was looking for a HC job, things would be different.

Doesn't Coughlin have his antics too?

Agreed.....except that we'd have to come up with four linebackers.....but hell, we need three now. I guess Hankins can play the nose in a 3-4. He's 6'2," 320 and he's only 22, so he could still add bulk, if needed.

And which head coach has been able to mass produce linebackers? Including another breakout rookie who will be getting intimate with Eli next week, Chris Borland.

Watching Philly play tonight, there is no way in hell the Giants roster or defensive coordinator could ever produce that effort.

Yeah, that was impressive. That game was over within the first 5 minutes. Guys flying to the ball. Constant pressure. The offense didn't even need to take the field. Even Mark Sanchez can find success. Carolina's defense was constantly on their heels and had no idea what was coming.

Jameel McClain interview on Seattle loss:

Q: As the starting middle linebacker for a team that just gave up 350 yards rushing, what was your take on what went wrong?

A: We just didn’t play sound football. People weren’t where they were supposed to be, myself included. I always look at myself first. There was a time or two where I wasn’t in the position that I was supposed to be in to help the defense. We really didn’t play solid football. That is it in a nutshell. As a starting linebacker or as any linebacker, it is anybody on this defense, even someone who was watching the game, no one likes that feeling. No one wants records to be set on them, no one.

Q: Do you feel like you guys can straighten it out, though? You are facing another read-option quarterback in [Colin] Kaepernick…Do you feel like it is fixable that quickly?

A: Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely, it is fixable. It is more communication. It is more attention to detail. It is more [if someone doesn’t know], ask a question. It is more of that. Everything can be fixed. We are blessed. We are in the NFL. Each week we get another opportunity to prove ourselves all over again. In these past weeks, we haven’t done well, so this is the time the iron strikes and it is hot. We get it rolling the way it is supposed to be going and like you said, we do face the same offense over again. People really have to look at themselves. Starting with me, I have to look at myself harder and see what I can do better.

Q: Did you feel that you guys were prepared for everything you saw… Were there any surprises out there to give up that kind of yardage?

A: We were prepared. We were definitely prepared. Coach had a great game plan. The game changes. There always will be a few surprises. We can’t predict exactly what they are going to do. They did have a few wrinkles that we did not know of. Within those wrinkles, they got some plays off of it. All in all, it is just a player thing. It is not about being surprised. It is not about the game plan. It is not about being bad. It is not about anything. It is about coaches coach and players play. Us players, myself as a player, we need to play better.

Seattle running a read option was a surprise? Seattle running--was that a surprise? What a crock.

Yeah, that was impressive. That game was over within the first 5 minutes. Guys flying to the ball. Constant pressure. The offense didn't even need to take the field. Even Mark Sanchez can find success. Carolina's defense was constantly on their heels and had no idea what was coming.

I thought Philly was the team to beat heading into the season.

I get the sense you want him in NY as well... I really hope so too.. I've had enough of Coughlin and his way of doing business... Shit I hope Harbaugh can bring a few guys with him from over there too.

You think he'll keep McAdoo or bring his own OC?

More important that he brings his DC and LB Coach. Their offense isn't great. But it's amazing how their defense is missing their 2 best players and still are fantastic.

More important that he brings his DC and LB Coach. Their offense isn't great. But it's amazing how their defense is missing their 2 best players and still are fantastic.

Add me to the list of those supporting Harbaugh coming to NY.

Here's a summary of why I don't watch the Giants if Jim Harbaugh becomes the coach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQsTM0Xq9oQ

Seriously, I'm not going to watch this fucking asshole further ruin a sport I used to love. Have a shred of dignity.

Hows it that different from Coughlin running on the field and throwing tantrums when we get called for holding?

If that fucking happens I'll be done with ALL football.

No way I'm going to watch a minimum of four years with that asshole on the sidelines.

Jesus Christ... I am torn... cause I agree with Seph here...he is one major HOLE... They would have to win consistently from day one for me to watch them if he comes here. Otherwise I will be like certain Egal fans with Michael Vick... act as if my team does not exist... :P

Jesus Christ... I am torn... cause I agree with Seph here...he is one major HOLE... They would have to win consistently from day one for me to watch them if he comes here. Otherwise I will be like certain Egal fans with Michael Vick... act as if my team does not exist... :P

Part of my dislike (a huge chunk) for Harbaugh is the uniform he's wearing... he may look quite different in blue.

Dick Vermil... The guy with the Colts... his name escapes me... :P

You see that? I almost forgot...

Fuck. Dick. Vermeil.

Fuck him in the ass with a 5' dildo attached to the drive shaft of a '72 Plymouth Fury. I want a Mopar V8 twisting that fucker in there until the tears flow: then we'll add some throttle.

I want a human caterpillar in this precise order: Joe Pisarcik, John McVay, Dick Vermeil, and Herman Edwards. If I could make a human pill-bug by attaching the ends together, I'd do that...

But other than that, he's a swell guy.

You see that? I almost forgot...

Fuck. Dick. Vermeil.

Fuck him in the ass with a 5' dildo attached to the drive shaft of a '72 Plymouth Fury. I want a Mopar V8 twisting that fucker in there until the tears flow: then we'll add some throttle.

I want a human caterpillar in this precise order: Joe Pisarcik, John McVay, Dick Vermeil, and Herman Edwards. If I could make a human pill-bug by attaching the ends together, I'd do that...

But other than that, he's a swell guy.

lol oh shit... I'm sorry Fish :LMAO: