SportsWrath

McAdoos playbook has been leaked online.

BlueInCanada

v8k7m0.jpg

So apparently this has been leaked by some anonymous person inside the Giant's locker room.

Coughlin really needs to get a hold of this team.

Those are not the 1st and 10 plays, those are the 3rd and 12 plays....

I just want to know who got in McAdoo's ear and went..."You knew what you've been calling the past three weeks has been great, but this ain't our offense. We'd rather our line hold blocks for four hours and send all our receivers vertical and send up some hope and pray passes"

v8k7m0.jpg

So apparently this has been leaked by some anonymous person inside the Giant's locker room.

Coughlin really needs to get a hold of this team.

What a fun game. Top left run play was a killer. Sometimes I would play with the Chiefs because Okoye was untackleable. Or better yet, the Raiders... Any play worked with Bo Jackson.

I just want to know who got in McAdoo's ear and went..."You knew what you've been calling the past three weeks has been great, but this ain't our offense. We'd rather our line hold blocks for four hours and send all our receivers vertical and send up some hope and pray passes"

reese and coughlin via the media during the bye week

reese and coughlin via the media during the bye week

Exactly... please time for Cheerleader to be put out to pasture... Reese needs to be shown the door... a case of the Peter Principle... the head of the scouting department becomes GM... could have been a success story but for a number of reasons did not pan out.

Reese isn't the problem with the team. The third down play calling isn't either. The problem is first and second down. Those downs set your third down situations.

Third and more than 4 is no longer a running down.

Third and more than 4 is a passing down where you increase your pass protection against the oncoming blitz and pass rush defense.

You put your best pass protection players on the field at the expense of some offensive capability.

Sure we could put Williams out there but he isn't the best in protection or a guaranteed to pickup the yardage.

Enter Hillis who is the best in protection but limits your options in the run game. But its already been decided that you cannot pickup the yardage with the standard run package.

Exactly... please time for Cheerleader to be put out to pasture... Reese needs to be shown the door... a case of the Peter Principle... the head of the scouting department becomes GM... could have been a success story but for a number of reasons did not pan out.

Yes, executives always aspire to their first level of incompetence.

Yes, executives always aspire to their first level of incompetence.

Yep... right now I am in job search mode... but am hesitant to accept any head of agency or program positions... not worried so much about levels of competence but levels of responsibility... I think I am going to concentrate more on being a department head...and teaching... :)