SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

Kind of ridiculous though. He used the word sket which is referring to a ho, but come on, I am sure others have said worse. I think Barton could have had a lifetime suspension with some of his tweets. Regardless, I don't want him anywhere near the starting 11.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29831434

Harry doesn't even know what Twitter is ! ( he really is a buffoon )

I think he said that he only sends out messages once in a while, lol. Hey Boo, what the fuck is with the MLS? So Los Angeles is going to get another team, Chivas USA is folding which is an LA area team, and then they get awarded another expansion team for 2016 with new owners. I just can't figure out how that makes sense. Why don't they just sell the Chivas club and rebrand them with new owners?

MLS is committed to 2 teams in LA and NY, they've never shied from that. Plus right now, they are looking to established lower league teams and elevating them by the looks of it. Orlando City, starts next year, they've been a US Pro team for years now. Atlanta starts in 2 years, but they might end up being the Atlanta Silverbacks in the NASL. Sacramento is pushing for a team, possibly Miami and another in Canada, like Ottawa.

MLS is correcting the mistake they made with Chivas, which was a conflict of interest with Chivas in Mexico. Chivas USA gave them no identity with American fans at all, they were renting the Home Depot center and had poor ownership the last few years. MLS doesn't relocate for the most part (except for the Dynamo), they killed off the Miami Fusion and the Tampa Bay Mutiny. It's the way they operate. To be honest JR, MLS is making major progress in this country and it makes sense to kill off the bad group. I feel bad for the fans though.

MLS is committed to 2 teams in LA and NY, they've never shied from that. Plus right now, they are looking to established lower league teams and elevating them by the looks of it. Orlando City, starts next year, they've been a US Pro team for years now. Atlanta starts in 2 years, but they might end up being the Atlanta Silverbacks in the NASL. Sacramento is pushing for a team, possibly Miami and another in Canada, like Ottawa.

MLS is correcting the mistake they made with Chivas, which was a conflict of interest with Chivas in Mexico. Chivas USA gave them no identity with American fans at all, they were renting the Home Depot center and had poor ownership the last few years. MLS doesn't relocate for the most part (except for the Dynamo), they killed off the Miami Fusion and the Tampa Bay Mutiny. It's the way they operate. To be honest JR, MLS is making major progress in this country and it makes sense to kill off the bad group. I feel bad for the fans though.

I would like to see the US eventually develop a similar system that's on par with the big Euro leagues. I don't think this county is just ready yet. There is a lot of potential though. I've really tried to get into the MLS, but I just can't keep watching. I don't like the playoff system. I kind of agree with Kilnsmann where our players should be developing in Europe I think if a superstar comes from here, the game will take off.

Yep it's time for Rio to hang them up. Harry wants to try him at CDM, but hopefully only in garbage time.

I think MLS has made huge progress and is run well. Teams having their own stadiums is a huge plus. Some of us soccer dads brought our kids to the playoff game today between the Red Bulls and DC United and the standard was pretty decent and it was a good game. And NYC FC starts next year in the Bronx so we should have some decent games to go to. I'm all for it.

As for today, I wanted to smash Smalling for getting sent off. how fucking stupid. We were in that game and I think we made a bit of a statement, but Rojo getting hurt and playing defence with 2 midfielders just isn't going to work. Van Gaal has to bring in some experienced backup in January.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First time in a very long time where my passion is gone for the Giants. I would say that I haven't felt like this since the end of the Fassel era. I'll probably DVR the game, pause it when the Walking Dead is on and then finish it afterwards.

You deserved a point JR ......... It was a poor game from both sides from what I heard. ( QPR are just awful away from home aren't they ! )

Newcastle go 4th ....... Astonishing

( P.S. I have only missed watching or listening to 2 Live Giants games in the last 15 years ...........and I have tried to follow the Giants day and night since 1982 ) ............ But I won't stay up for the Dallas game this time ...........my passion for this current team is very low too )

I thought the Chelsea game yesterday was more exciting. I honestly care less who is playing, I'll still watch the sport. I would like to see some early round FA Cup games scheduled on TV over here. Liverpool not out of it yet, but they need help from Madrid today. Then Basil (I know) next month.

Tony Fernandes supposedly gave up day to day operations of QPR and is letting Amit and Ruben taking full control managing the team. Very interesting turn of events.