SportsWrath

I think Harbaugh deserves an apology....

Storm

From one, Mr. Allstarjim. :)

Kaepernick outplayed Aaron Rodgers by a lot and did more in one game than Alex Smith can do in 6. Just a far more talented quarterback and the far better big-game option.

I thought it was a bad change at first as well and that's why I hated the 49ers but now I kind of want to see them win. If it's Baltimore/49ers, I want Baltimore though.

Anyone but the Patriots... Falcons are eh too.

Well, it's hard to argue with you on this one. I didn't dislike Kaepernick. Just thought it was a bad time to make the change. But yeah, it definitely seems to have worked out for Harbaugh.

I'm just messing bro, hard to argue against a guy (yourself) who is correct 95% of the time and has good opinions otherwise.

I figured at the time that Alex Smith can't get it done...he was pretty much unable to push the ball down the field

I'm just messing bro, hard to argue against a guy (yourself) who is correct 95% of the time and has good opinions otherwise.

I figured at the time that Alex Smith can't get it done...he was pretty much unable to push the ball down the field

Thanks man. It kind of makes me ill thinking the Giants have to stop all these fast frickin' guys around the league right now. Kaepernick, Wilson, RGIII, Cam Newton, even Luck. Not going to mention the other guy who used to play at QB for Philthy... that's not a real QB. Joe Flacco can run a bit, too, as can Rodgers. Matt Ryan and Tom Brady's success does give me hope in that they are pretty much limited runners like Eli. I would hate to be the DC trying to figure out how to stop all these playmakers on the field with a QB under center that is competent in his ability to hurt you with throw, but also having to keep him from running for first down after first down on you.

If the 49ers meet the patriots, and the patriots win, it strengthens the Giants legacy. 2 teams who couldn't get past the giants.

Maybe kinda... but you really think another team winning a championship really does all that much for our legacy? I mean, we just had another 9-7 season, and missed the playoffs. I really hope Atlanta beats the doggy poo out of SF. Would like to see Tony G win a ring, and I don't hate Matt Ryan or Mike Smith. Pretty class bunch in that organization right now. Always thought the owner was a class dude as well, Arthur Blank.

Maybe kinda... but you really think another team winning a championship really does all that much for our legacy? I mean, we just had another 9-7 season, and missed the playoffs. I really hope Atlanta beats the doggy poo out of SF. Would like to see Tony G win a ring, and I don't hate Matt Ryan or Mike Smith. Pretty class bunch in that organization right now. Always thought the owner was a class dude as well, Arthur Blank.

Obviously I'm grasping for anything I can throw at these crazy miner fans I deal with. ;-)

The 49ers game was all about the offensive line......which owes more credit to Singletary than Jim Harbaugh.....Mike Iupati and Anthony Davis in 2010, Joe Staley in 2007.

Harbaugh is a good coach, but he inherited a powerhouse team.

Everyone enjoy this read-option bullshit while it lasts.....Humperdink is going to be sitting in a hot tub with RG3 soon.

Didn't say I liked him.

But don't credit Singletary for their success.

Didn't credit anyone. He flipped the franchise around, but he still acts like a complete child on the sidelines when nothing goes his way. It's Coughlin to Matt Dodge times 10 when holding is called on his team.

Remember when Kevin Gilbride said that the 49ers and Justin Smith cheat and hold? Well, for one...Gilbride is correct. Harbaugh had the team issue a press release "condemning" what Gilbride said. Aldon Smith hasn't had a sack in weeks. Don't think its purely coincidental either.

Didn't credit anyone. He flipped the franchise around, but he still acts like a complete child on the sidelines when nothing goes his way. It's Coughlin to Matt Dodge times 10 when holding is called on his team.

Remember when Kevin Gilbride said that the 49ers and Justin Smith cheat and hold? Well, for one...Gilbride is correct. Harbaugh had the team issue a press release "condemning" what Gilbride said. Aldon Smith hasn't had a sack in weeks. Don't think its purely coincidental either.

think it had more to do with Justin being injured. if you hold and get away with it, that's smart football. justin smith is a strahan esque player. love to have him on our team.

think it had more to do with Justin being injured. if you hold and get away with it, that's smart football. justin smith is a strahan esque player. love to have him on our team.

No he isn't, because he was never that player in Cincinnati. I'm suspecting a little "help" is involved with Smith becoming this all around "force" after his 8th season in the league.

Didn't say I liked him.

But don't credit Singletary for their success.

I don't think Singletary received nearly the credit he deserved.....he took over as an interim coach and inherited a team that was far less talented than the team he passed on to Harbaugh.

No he isn't, because he was never that player in Cincinnati. I'm suspecting a little "help" is involved with Smith becoming this all around "force" after his 8th season in the league.

Shit golfy they are all doing hgh

Falcons obviously wanted to stop his running and he still did well. Kid can sling it also.

On a side note Harbaugh should be fined for his tantrums. What a baby.

For a guy who benefitted from some questionable non-calls, Harbaugh really bitches about the refs.

Last series - roughing the passer, followed by defensive holding....on 3rd and 4th down, not called.