SportsWrath

Apple and Engram exchange words, Apple leaves with apparent knee injury.

BlueInCanada

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/05/new-york-giants-eli-apple-evan-engram-injured-scuffle-practice/

Eli Apple had tough day at New York Giants training camp on Saturday. First, he got into a scuffle with tight end Evan Engram that got the duo kicked off the practice field. Then, shortly afterward, Apple had to leave for the day with an apparent knee injury.

RELATED
Kelvin Benjamin: I'd have been more successful with Eli Manning
From the New York Post:
More than halfway through Saturday’s workout, the third-year cornerback went down while covering wide receiver Hunter Sharp, came up limping and looked to be in pain. Apple had his knee checked, tried to run, then had it looked at again by team doctors. Shortly after, he seemed fine, standing on his own and putting pressure on his left leg, though he missed the final 45 minutes of practice.
There was no word from the team after practice on Apple’s status.
Art Stapleton
@art_stapleton
Here was Eli Apple coming off the field chatting with Giants DBs coach Lou Anarumo. No one seemed overly concerned about his left knee.
The Giants are off on Sunday and will practice Monday and Tuesday in preparation for their first preseason game on Thursday vs the Cleveland Browns

Benjamin was mouthing off on Newton saying shit like it was a mismatch from the get-go and he should never have been drafted by the Panthers and that Newton never put him in a situation to succeed and shit like that.

I love my Noles but these guys need to stfu til 1: FSU stops sucking ass and 2: we send a stream of players to the NFL that dont end up as busts or headcases.

Benjamin was mouthing off on Newton saying shit like it was a mismatch from the get-go and he should never have been drafted by the Panthers and that Newton never put him in a situation to succeed and shit like that.

Well it's not entirely untrue. Running Qbs don't bold well for WRs especially young guys.

Not for nothing, but word out of camp is that Evan Engram, who had the most drops at the TE position in the NFL last year, is picking up where he left off and dropping a ball every day.

I'm going to be really pissed if Reese drafted the one dimensional "pass catching TE" instead of other guys that were available.

• 2 weeks later...

I love my Noles but these guys need to stfu til 1: FSU stops sucking ass and 2: we send a stream of players to the NFL that dont end up as busts or headcases.

all highly educated too.

Jk....the fsu guys are the dumbest guys in the league. Can't even speak english.

But, it's a shitty state college so I can't be too hard on them. Fsu isn't renowned for its academics