SportsWrath

Gotta like what you are hearing about Will Hernandez

GorillaNJ

Big dude getting into training camp fights... even with Snacks. That it the attitude you need to have out of your Guard to be busting open holes for our new all world RB

https://www.bigblueview.com/2018/6/14/17464330/fight-damon-harrison-will-hernandez-throw-punches-as-ny-giants-mini-camp-ends

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/06/giants_rookie_will_hernandez_wont_back_down_from_a.html

This is the 3rd time hes gotten into a fight with a player. Starting to get a little worry

There is such a thing as too much fighting I agree, like it he starts getting 15 yard penalties for doing it on the field... but it is the attitude I like to see in a rookie lineman. Come in and set a tone where you are going to play your ass off and take no shit

I wonder what people would be saying about him if Solder snapped every tendon in his ankle when it was rolled over during one of Willys now common scuffles. :confused:

Fucking Jerry Palmieri is what they would say ^_^

I heard something on the Giants beat writers podcast and will echo it here... there definitely seems to be something going on with Snacks Harrison this offseason. He swung a helmet at Hernandez, skipped OTAs and has apparently been really salty both with the press and fans on Twitter.

I heard something on the Giants beat writers podcast and will echo it here... there definitely seems to be something going on with Snacks Harrison this offseason. He swung a helmet at Hernandez, skipped OTAs and has apparently been really salty both with the press and fans on Twitter.

That's not very encouraging to hear. We need him.

Yeah gotta fill the quiet with noise until Beckham Jr. sneezes on camera then we can discuss his possible cocaine addiction :laugh:

Snacks has been a professional his entire career, he's just a vet who's going thru his 7th camp while coming off a disaster season.

Maybe he just wants to see more fire from the team, I mean he's seen what a shitty team practices like when he was with the Jets.