SportsWrath

Aaaa....Yankees are in the Playoffs.....helloooo

Chuck Wagon

They threw in 10% of the contract too. Even with no leverage this is insane. Id be pulling my hair out if Im a Red Sox fan

I think the yankees took a page from the Sox.. when a elite player becomes available, like sale, you need to get that player.

But the Yankees had to make this move. Harper wants a 400 million dollar deal..he will be two years younger than Stanton. Not much of a difference. Plus now Stanton can DH and get out of the pitchers parks of the no east..save Phillies.

He will now play 120 games in extreme hitters parks

People need to stop getting on Jeter, he has a 4% stake in the team...the real owner is a business man known for gutting companies for profit. Jeter is just a figure head, scapegoat, taking the heat unnecessarily

I've given it more thought...who the hell does this ohtani guy think he is?

Never played against any of the best players in the world..asks teams to fill out an application..wants to do everything his way..talk about a selfish guy. Wants to be the biggest star on the team.. only wants to play for teams closer to Japan (understandable) et cetera.

Guy is acting like he really is babe Ruth. And hasn't had a hit or gotten an out in the majors.

I hope this guy is a bust..but he is young..so maybe he falls back to earth and settles in on only pitching so by the time he is 25 he will be a good pitcher

Turns out he has a bum elbow too....might be a lot of money for a guy who has never faced MLB pitching.

C> Wagon

Turns out he has a bum elbow too....might be a lot of money for a guy who has never faced MLB pitching.

C> Wagon

yup..and he didn't even play baseball last year due to injury..well not much baseball anyway..like 5 games

People are going off his 2016 and prior stats.. lately, he hasn't done dick.

Like general McArthur said.."screw the Japs"

yup..and he didn't even play baseball last year due to injury..well not much baseball anyway..like 5 games

People are going off his 2016 and prior stats.. lately, he hasn't done dick.

Like general McArthur said.."screw the Japs"

Com on now James.....you'd give a left nut to find another baller like Matsui......he was a good, steady Roy White or Lou Pennella type that would grind like a mo fo for the home team. We could have used him last fall...Homes was clutch.

C. Wagon

I love matsui.. always will..he was awesome. I'll take a team of 9 matsuis...I have nothing against Japanese players or people in general.

I just don't like what ohtani did..he had teams fill out a questionnaire and acted like he was mowing down major Leaguers and hitting bombs off MLB all stars on the reg.

But given his young age, I'd still take him.

I'm just being a hater

I love matsui.. always will..he was awesome. I'll take a team of 9 matsuis...I have nothing against Japanese players or people in general.

I just don't like what ohtani did..he had teams fill out a questionnaire and acted like he was mowing down major Leaguers and hitting bombs off MLB all stars on the reg.

But given his young age, I'd still take him.

I'm just being a hater

I get the kid has an attitude....or his agent does for sure...just busting your balls on the McArthur quote.

:)

C. Wagon

yeah i like it- and i know you like it- he's a career yankee killer.

better than panda full time at 3rd.

especially a cc sabathia killer..cc probably helped him pack.

So how about a ellsbury trade? We take a bad contract like melancon, or smarja and eat some cash, maybe throw in a prospect of an almost major league ready relief pitcher..like Heller or holder?