SportsWrath

More Lavar updates

gateb

Guest Lockhart
People have been saying that exact thing about Arrington since he came into the league. Wasted potential, career underachiever ... I think those terms more aptly describe the guy.

Wow! Those are the same thngs everyone says about Shockey, too.

Guest Nutty Sack
who is everyone? Only people i hear ever saying that is you 4.

Very true and the sooner we leverage this "Pro Bowl" player by trading him so we can get AJ Hawk, the better off the Giant team and all of us will be.

Man, this is a boring game...really.

"The weather is good or bad because..."

-predictable answer by the Faux Foursome: Jeremy Shockey

"Our upcoming season is already over because..."

-predicatable answer by the Faux Foursome: Eli Manning

"The polar ice caps are melting...."

-predictable answer by the Faux Foursome: again, Jeremy Shockey

This is the worst sports banter ever. It's not clever, never insightful, and it's indicative of why I don't actually enjoy going to games. Given the situaiton of having to sit next to one of these types of personalities after the price of admission, the result will not be good.

Where are the good posters? Why is this a good thing for the MB to have this repetitive schlock on the board?

Guest Floyd The Barber

the thought of ridding ourseleves of a player that probably doesnt even want to play for our organization and putting ourselves in the position to attain a player where an entire unit can be built around gets me very very excited...

i will prepare statements to the NYG FO, as well as the other 31 and begin marketing our biggest WWF like charector too all takers in exchange for a top 4 pick to attain A.J. Hawk

Guest Nutty Sack

This is the worst sports banter ever. It's not clever, never insightful, and it's indicative of why I don't actually enjoy going to games. Given the situaiton of having to sit next to one of these types of personalities after the price of admission, the result will not be good.

Where are the good posters? Why is this a good thing for the MB to have this repetitive schlock on the board?

You sound like a great guy to have at a party....a real live wire.

the thought of ridding ourseleves of a player that probably doesnt even want to play for our organization and putting ourselves in the position to attain a player where an entire unit can be built around gets me very very excited...

i will prepare statements to the NYG FO, as well as the other 31 and begin marketing our biggest WWF like charector too all takers in exchange for a top 4 pick to attain A.J. Hawk

Just to say what everyone else knows, you're a delusional idiot, Floyd.

:worshippy: BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Floyd The Barber

i think i caught a glimpse of you crossing the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday...

i just recieved a copy of your statement to the Ny org.

iCC5680D6-5C00-4C31-B4E5-A67522DF7405.jpg

Another insightful observation by floyd..

good job dipshit...

Guest Lockhart

Package Shockey with the other Miami malcontent Plaxico and get some REAL players - maybe draft Vernon Davis after moving up after Trading Shockless. We already saw the best of Plaxico and it was only good for about 9 or 10 weeks - just like in Pittsburgh. Eli will need a young, stud receiver that he can grow and WORKOUT with to improve. It's obvious Shockey and Plaxico don't want to be with the Eli and the Giants - gratn their wish - trade them and improve the team.

Guest Carbo
Package Shockey with the other Miami malcontent Plaxico and get some REAL players - maybe draft Vernon Davis after moving up after Trading Shockless.
Vernon Davis. . . :drool:

:worshippy:

What's even more boring is Nutty's response to my assessment of their (the Faux Foursome) participation on the MB.

This gets to be a waste.

And to think, with the draft around the corner, we're still playing this dopey badger game about Eli, Shockey, and other players that aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Let's get on to talking about the world of possibilities in what's going to happen to this team.

I get the whole antagonization angle and I'm sure that's especially rewarding for the person who logs in as the Faux Foursome, but it makes these conversations a farce.

Guest Lockhart

Just saw Lavar on ESPN - he says he likes Green Bay, he likes Brett Favre, he likes the Packers - you dummies seea pattern yet? Luckily for you, the FAB 4 was here weeks ago telling you of his subtefuge. Most of you disagreed, and were wrong to do so!

Just saw Lavar on ESPN - he says he likes Green Bay, he likes Brett Favre, he likes the Packers - you dummies seea pattern yet? Luckily for you, the FAB 4 was here weeks ago telling you of his subtefuge. Most of you disagreed, and were wrong to do so!

you dummies seea pattern yet?

yeah i see a pattern, your a dope.

We shouldn't pay an aging and problematic LB that multiple amount of LT's salary despite the accounting for FA and inflation.

It's propesterous to sign LA for that number. He is a brand and people buy into him just like the Raiders did to Warren Sapp.

I'd rather find the diamond in the rough, like Tiki Barber. I'd take a LaVarr if he was affordable, but I wouldn't pay too many people that price.

Ah, see real football talk...(insert dopey Faux Four comment here...ex. "yeah our QB is that overpaid, etc."

Guest Nutty Sack
What's even more boring is Nutty's response to my assessment of their (the Faux Foursome) participation on the MB.

This gets to be a waste.

And to think, with the draft around the corner, we're still playing this dopey badger game about Eli, Shockey, and other players that aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Let's get on to talking about the world of possibilities in what's going to happen to this team.

I get the whole antagonization angle and I'm sure that's especially rewarding for the person who logs in as the Faux Foursome, but it makes these conversations a farce.

Exactly !!!! The draft is around the corner and it's time to cut loose the malcontents while there still is value around the league .We can move up and make a big splash with a young stud LB that will be around for years and perhaps a very good TE that doesn't sulk and keeps his head in each play until the whistle blows !!

This may be dopey banter to you, but it is very sound and strategic moves that will make the Giants much stronger in the long run.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Exactly !!!! The draft is around the corner and it's time to cut loose the malcontents while there still is value around the league .We can move up and make a big splash with a young stud LB that will be around for years and perhaps a very good TE that doesn't sulk and keeps his head in each play until the whistle blows !!

This may be dopey banter to you, but it is very sound and strategic moves that will make the Giants much stronger in the long run.

but what would he do with his Jeremy Shockey jersey then ?? he spent $100 dollars on it !!! :o

We shouldn't pay an aging and problematic LB that multiple amount of LT's salary despite the accounting for FA and inflation.

It's propesterous to sign LA for that number. He is a brand and people buy into him just like the Raiders did to Warren Sapp.

I'd rather find the diamond in the rough, like Tiki Barber. I'd take a LaVarr if he was affordable, but I wouldn't pay too many people that price.

Ah, see real football talk...(insert dopey Faux Four comment here...ex. "yeah our QB is that overpaid, etc."

Dear Nuttsy Sackless,

Nowhere in this post do I see any referance to shockey.

Sincerly,

Firstnten