SportsWrath

Giants Bring Back Herzlich

Mr. P

With the return of Beason we only need one LB to stand out in camp to team up with Beason and McClain... besides I think we draft a good one this time around... some of what we have now won't make the roster.

With the return of Beason we only need one LB to stand out in camp to team up with Beason and McClain... besides I think we draft a good one this time around... some of what we have now won't make the roster.

I'm pretty sure McClain, Beason, and Kennard are penciled in as starters. McClain is the one who will probably have to defend his starting position...

I'm pretty sure McClain, Beason, and Kennard are penciled in as starters. McClain is the one who will probably have to defend his starting position...

Beason fighting to stay healthy or McClain fighting to stay a starter...who's more likely to win their fight?

Wow, if this isn't a mirror image of last offseason I don't know what is.

6-10, here we come!

I'm just wondering who would the Giants have money to sign that you would think elevate the team?

The only one I could think of is Suh and even that would put the Giant's in cap hell.

I'm just wondering who would the Giants have money to sign that you would think elevate the team?

The only one I could think of is Suh and even that would put the Giant's in cap hell.

Personally, I'd love to see Dan Williams and Brian Bulaga. These scrubs and also-rans aren't going to be much better than the guys they're replacing.

Not that it matters much. This era of Giants football has been over for a while, its just taking the Maras a while to realize it.

Oh shit.. how can I forget about Kennard.

Personally, I'd love to see Dan Williams and Brian Bulaga. These scrubs and also-rans aren't going to be much better than the guys they're replacing.

Not that it matters much. This era of Giants football has been over for a while, its just taking the Maras a while to realize it.

Bulaga re-signed with Green Bay for $33.75 million ($6.75 million per year). and Dan Williams signed with the Raiders for $6 million a year.

I'm on my phone with no link.

I expect some negative comments but he's good on special teams and looked like he improved last season.

I thought he improved as well. I still don't think he's a starter in the NFL, but like you said, he definitely looked good on special teams.

17230806-mmmain.jpg

Made it, Ma. Top of the world!

:atomic:

Yeah Herself has that James Cagney look...just give him a grapefruit or a gas tank farm to shoot into... and what kind of bullshit is that... these guys are at point blank range to gas tank explosions... those things can go off at half a kiloton a piece... especially if they are liquefied natural gas... ;)

Our run defense sucked, including the Jacksonville debacle, were Kennard and Herzlich sat on the bench until Jax had run themselves into position to kick the game winning field goal.

The more I think about 2014, the more I have to wonder how much of the ineptitude was at the coordinator level, v. the players. Throw in the insane amount of injuries, and Reeses' questionable defensive priorities, and I suppose I'll never figure it out.

Our run defense sucked, including the Jacksonville debacle, were Kennard and Herzlich sat on the bench until Jax had run themselves into position to kick the game winning field goal.

The more I think about 2014, the more I have to wonder how much of the ineptitude was at the coordinator level, v. the players. Throw in the insane amount of injuries, and Reeses' questionable defensive priorities, and I suppose I'll never figure it out.

A lot of it, I think, was at the coordinator level....