SportsWrath

Devin McCourty > Antrel Rolle

boohyah

Rolle could be a FS again

Depends on what the market determines his value to be. I think we still try to get younger with Moore or McCourty - but I wouldn't completely exclude Rolle from coming back if we don't land those two.

McCourty sounds good but will be expensive. If the Giants are looking for younger, on the upswing and cheaper then Kendrick Lewis is a candidate. I still think Rolle should be brought back a couple of weeks from now.

they aren't actually over the cap. it's just that they got creative with revis' deal so he couldn't be franchised and gave him a 2nd voidable year with a cap number of 25 mil for 2015 with dead money of 5 mil. so 20 mil comes off the cap tomorrow or whenever

they aren't actually over the cap. it's just that they got creative with revis' deal so he couldn't be franchised and gave him a 2nd voidable year with a cap number of 25 mil for 2015 with dead money of 5 mil. so 20 mil comes off the cap tomorrow or whenever

So they void Revis contract and then resign him to a more cap friendly deal. No wonder this team is so good

So they void Revis contract and then resign him to a more cap friendly deal. No wonder this team is so good

Well when the team is as good as the Pats have been for the last 10 years, players there want to win, and the team seems to only sign guys who want to win.

Meanwhile we have a mogo in JPP who is going to eat up 14 million in cap space and do nothing but rack up meaningless sacks in the last five games of the year.