SportsWrath

Giants linebackers looking to lead defense.

JMFP

The part about this that I don't get is, I called him "Lebowski" repeatedly over in P&R, over a span of years. And I gave him a lot of shit on top of that too, which he always took like a sport. But pdub calls him "Lebowski" just once, and.... it. is. on.

That's because it's not just the words it's who utters them. Besides he was under a lot of stress in his personal life...

Yeah, pdub had been pushing him over the edge for years. LOL.

You seem to kindda half understood my point... It's not Pdub per se... as much as he and Bleedin might've not been on best terms when that word was uttered... It's just human nature... we tend to scrutinize people words more carefully that we do others.

nah, I understood. I just can't recall them ever having a beef.

It's funny, because I couldn't either.

Seems to me the guy held onto some old argument, couldn't let it go. Then in his paranoia or held on anger he started seeing things as insults or slights and let a single innocuous word push him off the deep end into crazy town with the personal insults/attacks etc.

Oh well.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It's funny, because I couldn't either.

Seems to me the guy held onto some old argument, couldn't let it go. Then in his paranoia or held on anger he started seeing things as insults or slights and let a single innocuous word push him off the deep end into crazy town with the personal insults/attacks etc.

Oh well.

maybe it's the tone of voice you used the word "dude" in. sometimes it's hard to tell the tone of voice when it's typed.