SportsWrath

Josh Rosen to Miami

BlueInCanada

.... well, by the analytics, maybe not.... but still, can't believe they could have had my dream draft and passed on it... for Daniel Jones.... lol, wow.....

I dont know if they would of been able to trade for Rosen after the pick with the Baker trade.

Unless they gave the Cardinals #17.

I dont know if they would of been able to trade for Rosen after the pick with the Baker trade.

Unless they gave the Cardinals #17.

They could have taken Allen or Oliver at 6, Lawrence at 17, made the trade for Baker and packaged some combination of 5th, 6th, and/ or 7th picks for Rosen. Or a 5th this year and a 3rd next year. We had enough late picks to bring the value up. Miami got him for 62nd overall. That's a steal for last year's 10th. If I (who knows shit about this stuff) can come up with that, surely Gettleman should have.

Whatever, I just want football season to start now, and hope we don't suck too bad.

They could have taken Allen or Oliver at 6, Lawrence at 17, made the trade for Baker and packaged some combination of 5th, 6th, and/ or 7th picks for Rosen. Miami got him for 48th overall. That's a steal. If I (who knows shit about this stuff) can come up with that, surely Gettleman should have.

Whatever, I just want football season to start now, and hope we don't suck too bad.

Why would the Cardinals trade him for a bunch of late round picks? When they got a second out of Miami?

Why would the Cardinals trade him for a bunch of late round picks? When they got a second out of Miami?

Maybe if we got in there before Miami, or maybe 2-3 late round picks = more players for them. Quantity over quality.

ayup... i hope he kills it in Miami..

Yeah, it's really fucked up what the Cards did to him. Threw him behind a garbage oline to get beat to hell as the 10th overall pick and then trade him the next year because they draft another qb. Just dirty. Football is a business, but they could have at least traded him before the draft to spare him the indignity of being the lame duck. Probably could have gotten a little more for him a month ago.

I want Murray to be great just because he seems likable, but I really want Rosen to end up being one of the best ever type guys. But of course, with Jones being the greatest ever with 12 super bowl rings.

Yeah, it's really fucked up what the Cards did to him. Threw him behind a garbage oline to get beat to hell as the 10th overall pick and then trade him the next year because they draft another qb. Just dirty. Football is a business, but they could have at least traded him before the draft to spare him the indignity of being the lame duck. Probably could have gotten a little more for him a month ago.

I want Murray to be great just because he seems likable, but I really want Rosen to end up being one of the best ever type guys. But of course, with Jones being the greatest ever with 12 super bowl rings.

I think they were waiting it out to see who was interested and nobody saluted that flag when they ran it up the pole. If i'm the Cards GM, I'm trippin because the Giants and the Skins are dumpster fires that could really use a top 10 pick at QB. Maybe the Vikes ruined the payday for him? Either way, shit show fo sho.

all this and yet he handled his exit with class and thank d the fans and the org. Sounds like he’s grown- or he has good folks representing him. Either way, it’s good judgement.

Hard to swallow. Could have easily had Rosen, Josh Allen, and the guys we ended up with at 17 and 30.

Jones better be fucking awesome. Seems like a solid kid. Seems emotionally and mentally mature enough to fill the shoes when it's time and put the work in to learn and absorb. Just hope the natural talent is there.

There is a Drew Brees vibe here....

C. Wagon

Supposedly Murray turned a lot of people off in his interviews. Between that and him waiting until the deadline to dump the As kinda soured me on him

and letting them find out on twinstagram.

Supposedly Murray turned a lot of people off in his interviews. Between that and him waiting until the deadline to dump the As kinda soured me on him

Unless he's like a Dan Marino football savant, I can't see Murray being a successful pro QB.

Unless he's like a Dan Marino football savant, I can't see Murray being a successful pro QB.

I think he'll have a Vick like type of career.

They'll have all the WRs run go routes because he can launch the ball with a flick of the wrist, and they'll do some option plays and helps scramble for the occasional 40 yard highlight.

But at the end of the day I don't think he lasts a full 16 game season when he starts relying on his legs to pick up yards instead of his arm, especially with that shit show of an OL in Arizona.