SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

I'm seeing a lot of City getting picked. I'm not seeing it. I think that goalie they got isn't the best, they got new players but they had to because they offloaded a lot of players also.

To me, Chelsea are the team to beat still, and I know it's biased but I think United are the challenge this year. We got a lot bigger this season, Lukaku is a bull and is going to get goals and Matic is a guy I liked at Chelsea. Pogba is the key though, he has to be better than last year. Plus United are deeper than everyone.

Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs to me right now are battling for 4th. Arsenal didn't get better IMO, not sure what Liverpool are doing and Spurs could be in for a drop, they need to buy soon and they got gift money from City for Walker. Also if Everton get Sygurrson, they are in the running for 4th, they are a lot better than last year.

Going down for me are Huddersfield and Watford and I'll say this now, I think West Brom are going to struggle this year.

Coming up next year, Norwich, Aston Villa and Reading

i think United has the best squad, but with a bunch of new players, it will take a while to get settled in. If they are still hanging around by January, they would be my pick going forward.

Swansea has to hang into Sygurrson. That's why I am picking them to go down. They will probably end up losing him.

i think Man City will win it .....and Man U will be runners up.

( Liverpool and Chelsea are both going backwards unfortunately )

Brighton , Watford and Swansea to go down

Middlesborough , Wolves .........and of course Hull to come up

sorry JR .... QPR ( mid table ....hope im wrong )

Nothing wrong with mid table. I can't see them in the top 10. They really have not done much to strengthen the side this summer, but have not lost anyone important and the squad was decent last year. I think they came to a agree for FFP where they won't make any big signings and spend within their budget. It's all bullshit anyway since PSG spent a half a billion on Neymar.

I am going to go with Fulham, Wolves, and Villa to go up.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool have agreed a deal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal for £40m. ................ blimey i didnt see that one coming.

( surely its nearly the end for Wenger .......especially after that 0-4 humiliation last weekend )

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck ....what a brutal 2 days

Firstly my local team Hull City get totally fucked by Derby 5-0

then

My beloved Liverpool get utterly humiliated by Man City 5-0 also

( the Giants will probably lose 5 - 0 tomorrow in Dallas due to a fucking FG and a bloody safety )

• 2 weeks later...

NBC really took a good thing with their Premier League coverage and turned it into garbage. Every week it's either City, United, Chelsea, and Arsenal against bottom of table clubs. Today it's City vs Palace. They should cut away and show a good game.

• 3 weeks later...

To me, they don't play their best players. Miazga is in Holland on loan right now and he's better than most of the fuckers on the team now. And Arena has had his head up his ass for a couple of years now.

He was a wrong hire. Using the same formation as last match. Are you kidding me? What was with Bradley's lollipops?

Poor Fox, they spent all that money on broadcasting rights. Their coverage is shit anyway.

Alexei Lalas is torture. And that fucking doctor guy they have???. There's thousands of former players out there and they have that fuck. It's terrible.

Kyle Martino on NBC is the standard IMO for American players in the studio. Twellman is decent.

Alexei Lalas is torture. And that fucking doctor guy they have???. There's thousands of former players out there and they have that fuck. It's terrible.

Kyle Martino on NBC is the standard IMO for American players in the studio. Twellman is decent.

I just want to English commentators. It's more authentic.