SportsWrath

In a move everyone seen coming.

BlueInCanada

Honestly, I'm not sure I get it.

Dude has a ring and 10 of 13 seasons they had a winning record.

I've heard there was locker-room chaos and if that's the case he probably has to go, but you look at the guy's resume and it's a bit of a head scratcher.

I've heard there was locker-room chaos and if that's the case he probably has to go, but you look at the guy's resume and it's a bit of a head scratcher.

My answer is the same as if we asked how mcadoo was part of such a great offense in Green Bay but not in ny. The qb

just ridiculous .......how can GB fire Mike McCarthy mid season after he has taken them to the playoffs in 9 of the last 11 seasons , 4 NFC Champ Games and a Superbowl title ....just astonishing and disrespectful ( IMO )

Yeah the guy isn't gonna be out of a job for long.

We should have waited a year before getting a new coach.

If Shurmur the Murmur doesn't work out by the end of next year, there'll probably be a lot of good quality coaches available. Hell, maybe Billy B calls it quits after this year and is back in NY in 2021.

It's his inability to adapt.

From everything coming out of Green Bay opponents knew what play Rodgers was running before he even did.

There was an article saying that in all his years in GB McCarthy didnt once change up any route combinations or really add anything to the playbook.

The problem I think is, he had all the talent in the world up too a year ago and only got a single SB ring out of the team.

I mean you have Aaron Rodgers as your QB, there is no way in hell he should only have a single ring on his finger.

It's the same situation I can see happening in Seattle is Mr.Yellsalot can't muster up another SB win.

A very Tom Coughlin situation. Everybody told me be careful what I wish for. Well we got stuck with Mcadoo and Shurmur.

McCarthy hasnt had many non-playoff seasons.

It makes your job a hell of a lot easier when you have one of the best or even the best qb in the league. Before I judge McCarthy, I would like to see how he does somewhere else. I am sure he won't be unemployed for long. I can see him going to the Jets.