SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Disaster for poor old Hull ....... and then Swansea beat Everton . Things are looking grim for the Tigers now.

( at least QPR are safe now after that win against

Forest last week ...but where do you go from here JR ? )

I think Hull will be relegated, wasted an opportunity. i know Sunderland had nothing to play for, but they are a crap team.

I don't know where QPR goes from here. Probably firing Ollie would be the best. I guess give him the summer and see how the season goes and reevaluate in November. It's not a bad squad. Lots of injuries in key positions. Some holes to fill. Definitely need a top striker and a right back and get rid of Caulker. Of course Ravel didn't' work out. He was sent home 3 weeks ago. A better team where they finished. Getting relegated would have been a complete disaster.

Good job staying up jr. Agree with you, qpr couldn't go down. Look who did though, blackburn. How the mighty have fallen. Just goes to show you how tough the championship is. I predict huddersfield go up to the premier league.

After fergie has become more confusing. We are now settling for 5th, and if we do make the europa league final, ajax will be waiting for us with some really nice young talent. Christ, this summer is huge for united.

Uk, remember when liverpool hated lucas and some were saying he was the worst buy ever. 10 years !!!

Yes ......... and now 245 appearances later ...... he ain't too bad is he

Come on Hull ......... must win today !

( to be honest Boo ..... I think Man U could end up 6th ..... I'm not impressed by Jose any more ..... and Chelsea deserve the title )

Yes ......... and now 245 appearances later ...... he ain't too bad is he

Come on Hull ......... must win today !

( to be honest Boo ..... I think Man U could end up 6th ..... I'm not impressed by Jose any more ..... and Chelsea deserve the title )

They will now uk, arsenal are up by 4.

Like i said , been a strange time to be a united fan.

It's Hull then. I wouldn't call it a total choke job, but they should have at least gotten something out of the last two games.

Derby should be ashamed of themselves for sacking Clement and he turned for QPR twice. I wonder why.

poor old Hull !

but if you are given a chance to escape and you lose 2-0 to Sunderland and 4-0 to Palace .....you deserve to go down.

Liverpool looking very good today.

Spurs exposing Man U for what they are .... mediocre