SportsWrath

Saquon Barkley spotted wearing blue Giants hoodie to barber shop ahead of NFL Draft

Nas

I was just reading the possible contract involving the second pick of the draft: 4 years, $30 million.

I would be wearing NY Giants gear from head to toe for the next two weeks if I was Saquon Barkley.

I keep trying to analyze myself out of it, but I want him to be a Giant. Am I just not seeing it right? - every time I watch Barkley, I feel like I am watching a profoundly special player.

The numbers say he's a backfield dancer, more Ron Dayne than Marshall Faulk. But.... My eyes disagree....

Yep. I remember the Giants playing him. They would shut him down the whole game, but sooner or later he was gonna break one for a long TD. Sanders was amazing to watch, even when he was having a bad game. Its too bad he never had a chance to leave Detroit.

Yep. I remember the Giants playing him. They would shut him down the whole game, but sooner or later he was gonna break one for a long TD. Sanders was amazing to watch, even when he was having a bad game. Its too bad he never had a chance to leave Detroit.

Losing all those games must of been hard for a guy like him, being the best in the game and not even having the chance to come close to a single SB run.

Just losing year after year, must of been hell for the guy after while, well obviously it was retiring when he still had gas left in the tank.

Makes you wonder now a days guys play for a paycheck regardless of winning/losing, when back then winning was all they really had.

Losing all those games must of been hard for a guy like him, being the best in the game and not even having the chance to come close to a single SB run.

Just losing year after year, must of been hell for the guy after while, well obviously it was retiring when he still had gas left in the tank.

Makes you wonder now a days guys play for a paycheck regardless of winning/losing, when back then winning was all they really had.

I remember after the first Cowboys-Bills SB, Emmitt Smith came up to Thurman Thomas and said, 'You're still the best RB in the NFL', and Thomas responded, 'no, you are'... and the entire nation yelled in unison, 'you're both wrong.'

I remember after the first Cowboys-Bills SB, Emmitt Smith came up to Thurman Thomas and said, 'You're still the best RB in the NFL', and Thomas responded, 'no, you are'... and the entire nation yelled in unison, 'you're both wrong.'

Hahaha.....thats awesome

I'd take money over winning too.

A trophy and a ring doesn't set me and my family up for a few generations.

I'm for sale to the highest bidder, it doesn't matter if I never win a game as long as I'm paid.

And these guys are riskinf their health every game...like the song goes..take the money and run

I'd take money over winning too.

A trophy and a ring doesn't set me and my family up for a few generations.

I'm for sale to the highest bidder, it doesn't matter if I never win a game as long as I'm paid.

And these guys are riskinf their health every game...like the song goes..take the money and run

Most these guys are bankrupt 5 years out of the NFL.

Guess they took the money and invested in time shares.