SportsWrath

Giants Mock

Bigblue25

While Ive followed the drafts closely.....ive not seen one live in over 10 years. Whats the time gap between picks? How long do we have to engineer a trade? Details anyone?

Ten minutes per pick in the first round, most teams take the entire time allotment hoping to make a deal.

While Ive followed the drafts closely.....ive not seen one live in over 10 years. Whats the time gap between picks? How long do we have to engineer a trade? Details anyone?

Really? Wow.

I've been stupid into the draft the last four years or so when I started seeing the change in Giants era.

Suddenly it was seeing what is gonna be the future of the team.

Anyways, the first round is 10 mins, second is 8 mins, third is 5 mins, and 4 mins in the 7th, which is kinda funny they speed it up for the 7th.

I believe you can start engineering a trade as soon as the clock starts, it's not like you can only trade during your pick. I guess you mean how long before the commissioner announces the pick, but really as long as the NFL is informed of the pick before the clock reaches 0:00 then you're good to go. It's why sometimes you see this weird delay when a pick comes in and suddenly the next team is like 7 mins into their pick, then the trade gets announced.

I will never forget the hits Eli took in the NFC championship game against the 49ers back in 2011. I believe he was sacked 6 times in that game, and hit at least twice that many times.

That man is tough... for all the heartburn he's given me throwing INTs, everything else about him is superb... and his character is tops in the league.