SportsWrath

Good chance Beckham Jr shows up for OTA's tomorrow...

Tempest

Because you're old and starting to see how this new crop of punks want to be. to me, either be a team player or get out.

Not old yet.

I just like seeing team leaders lead. I used to overlook it because I valued the production of the player.

Not old yet.

I just like seeing team leaders lead. I used to overlook it because I valued the production of the player.

I hope he gets past himself. maybe this year he will too.

He's already hanging out with Johnny Cokehead... he won't.

Yeah, I don't get why he'd be a choice to work out with...dude had no interest in football. It's not just Beckham, either...

Supposedly, Manziel is mounting a comeback and is doing well, though, so who knows...shouldn't be any current NFL player's first choice, though. It's a bad look.

I think part of the incentives in players' contract should be tied to attending OTAs.

Probably against the CBA...if they're optional, I'd guess that they can't incentivize attending.

Beckham is a diva. It's become apparent. He's going to command an enormous contract when the time comes. He's very much like Lawrence Taylor in my mind. Among the best, arguably THE best at his position, but a distraction off the field. If he continues to produce, then the off field stuff doesn't matter too much so long as he's not hurting himself or others (and ultimately hurting himself on the field). But if his play slips, then it gets ugly. And one could argue, that the playoff game...his play slipped. It's a terribly small sample size, but it's worth noting.

So I would caution folks not to overreact yet, but I wouldn't ignore the red flags either.

Probably against the CBA...if they're optional, I'd guess that they can't incentivize attending.

Beckham is a diva. It's become apparent. He's going to command an enormous contract when the time comes. He's very much like Lawrence Taylor in my mind. Among the best, arguably THE best at his position, but a distraction off the field. If he continues to produce, then the off field stuff doesn't matter too much so long as he's not hurting himself or others (and ultimately hurting himself on the field). But if his play slips, then it gets ugly. And one could argue, that the playoff game...his play slipped. It's a terribly small sample size, but it's worth noting.

So I would caution folks not to overreact yet, but I wouldn't ignore the red flags either.

I was going to make the Taylor comparison too, and I'm pretty sure he used to skip just about all of training camp. I think Strahan skipped out on part of camp too if I'm not mistaken.

Nobody seemed to care when those guys showed up and wrecked people though, and I doubt the fans will care if Beckham does the same. As we've seen in the past though, the only man who can stop Beckham is Beckham, so I hope the media spotlight non-stories don't get into his head.

There's rumors he's dating Iggy Azalea too.

iggy-azalea-2016-620x413-thatgrapejuice.

Everyone is saying "Well... as long as he produces, the fans won't care".

Fair enough.

My question is... Is he producing for his brand or the team?

Honestly... don't care. If he's producing for his brand while he's wearing a Giants uniform then we'll use him while he uses us.

Voluntary means voluntary. I get that. But the optics of blowing off your teammates to hang w/ Manziel? Just horrible.

A whole bunch of big name franchise players miss their teams OTAs, no one gives a flying fuck.

Beckham misses some "HOLT SWEET BABY JESUS NAILED TO A CROSS THIS GUY IS A CANCER"

lol

A whole bunch of big name franchise players miss their teams OTAs, no one gives a flying fuck.

Beckham misses some "HOLT SWEET BABY JESUS NAILED TO A CROSS THIS GUY IS A CANCER"

lol

Who gives a shit what others players do on other teams?

Who gives a shit what others players do on other teams?

No I'm talking about the medi/fans.

For some reason missing voluntary OTAs means Beckham is regressing as a player and tearing the Giants apart in the locker room.

You know like all those other players do when they miss OTAs.

No I'm talking about the medi/fans.

For some reason missing voluntary OTAs means Beckham is regressing as a player and tearing the Giants apart in the locker room.

You know like all those other players do when they miss OTAs.

And thinking he's above the team will make him the new team cancer before it's over.

And thinking he's above the team will make him the new team cancer before it's over.

Ah I see the whole "This is gonna happen in the future because I read the horoscope" argument.

So before you get into your whole straw man argument again about other players on the team, how does him missing OTAs make him think he's "above the team?" When they are voluntary and he's working out with HoF WRs?