SportsWrath

Mets Magic Number

Blue Jeans

Why are all you dumbasses so confident you're going to make the series.

lol, cause they haven't yet realized that thier team are a bunch of choke artists..lol... Bring it Yanks!! I'd still rather play you guys than the White Sox or Twins... that to me is the real competition

Why are all you dumbasses so confident you're going to make the series.

Haha... and who will get in our way? I fear the White Sox and thats it. Everyother team that is most likely going to make the playoffs in the AL we've handled very well during the season. Plus our team is on fire right now, better than anyone, and more importantly right before the playoffs.

Now as for you, take in all the joy of having a winning team again, and shut the fuck up...dumbass.

Haha... and who will get in our way? I fear the White Sox and thats it. Everyother team that is most likely going to make the playoffs in the AL we've handled very well during the season. Plus our team is on fire right now, better than anyone, and more importantly right before the playoffs.

Now as for you, take in all the joy of having a winning team again, and shut the fuck up...dumbass.

I believe I read the same post in September 2005, come to think of it October 2004 as well. :P

I believe I read the same post in September 2005, come to think of it October 2004 as well. :P

You may be right, and I may have the googles on again, but this team this season is showing something I havent seen in a few years. They show up, battle back, and grind it out. Almost like they finally know now nothing is a given. We'll see.

NY Mets------------CHAMPIONS-----

Philadelphia-------ELIMINATED------

Florida ------------ELIMINATED------

Atlanta ------------ELIMINATED-------

Washington--------ELIMINATED-------

Todays Magic Number Is:0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW YORK METS 2006 NATIONAL LEAGUE EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS

:rock::rock::rock:

As long as they don't win their weak division by 20 games or more, I'll be happy.(Not for them of course, I have a bet goin' on that they won't win their div. by 20 games)

Wow, I'm gonna laugh when the Phils drop out of the wildcard and we wind up finishing up Ovtober 24 games up.

The guy gave me my money today. :P I also collected from my other bet with a mets fan that Johnson would have more wins than pedro this year. :P