blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah.......

blah blah blah blah blah blah.......

Translation: If the Phillies had won last night, I'd be all over these Met fans, but since they lost, I'll just pretend I couldn't care less.

Translation: If the Phillies had won last night, I'd be all over these Met fans, but since they lost, I'll just pretend I couldn't care less.

And your not coming here to talk about our win the night before, translates how?

Spare me.

If you'd pay attention, I did not jump all over you then. I prefer to wait until the season is complete. Talking shit with a .5 game lead, is just bad karma.

Feel free to continue.

And your not coming here to talk about our win the night before, translates how?

Spare me.

If you'd pay attention, I did not jump all over you then. I prefer to wait until the season is complete. Talking shit with a .5 game lead, is just bad karma.

Feel free to continue.

You posted a "1." , with a .5 game lead. I don't recall seeing a "2." in any of your posts last week.

Maybe bad karma made the Phillies cough up that lead tonight. :o

Feel free to follow along.

You posted a "1." , with a .5 game lead. I don't recall seeing a "2." in any of your posts last week.

lmao burn..............................

Way to take a running joke, asshole. <_<

Don't stoop to the level of children with name calling. You are better than this!

Or so I thought... :unsure:

I am better than that. I apologize for stooping so low.

...and I won't even make reference to the blown lead against the Marlins last night. ;)

Whoops. :ph34r:

Its not fair, the Mets have to play the Brewers while the Phils play the crappy Nats .... oh wait nevermind. :mellow:

Seems we step up for teams like the Dodgers and Cubs....and can't seem to beat the crappy Nats. :brooding:

Step up for the Cubs? Didn't your team blow two wins against the Cubbies?

And the Dodgers are below .500 right now, they aren't very good.

True. We did lose 2 (although we should have won them) out of the 4 game series. The Dodgers were not in the slump that they are currently in, prior to playing us and the Cubs are considered the best team in baseball.(not my words)

I certainly would not consider 3-4 and 2-2 stepping it up, but hey thats just me. ;)

I did not say "stepping it up". It depends on the caliber of the team. Two good teams-we did not get totally beat. That is "stepping up". What's with 3-4, anyway? We went 4-4 against the Dodgers. :brooding:

I wouldn't be a Mets fan. but hey...that's just me.

;)

I did not say "stepping it up". It depends on the caliber of the team. Two good teams-we did not get totally beat. That is "stepping up". What's with 3-4, anyway? We went 4-4 against the Dodgers. :brooding:

I wouldn't be a Mets fan. but hey...that's just me.

;)

.500 ball against a very good team and a team that was as polar opposite each time you played them IMO is not stepping it up, especially when you are the NL EAST champs. Maybe in Cincy that constitutes a moral victory, but in Philly, well not so much.

For some reason I forgot you played back to back 4 gamers with the Torres, apologies. ;)