SportsWrath

Phillies at Mets

Jay Lesner

I didn't really get to speak to him that much, he just said "Congrats, thank you for the hard work"

shook my hand and then Mr. Met gave me a pound and took some pictures.

Hey Phillies WE OWN YOUZ LMAO HAHAHAHAHH FIRST PLACE BABY

Wagner has pitched well of late.

Its a goddamn friggin shame about Tuedays game because quite frankly we should be 3 up now.

Jamie Moyer is amazing, I remember him on the 86 Cubs.

Delgado must have hated Randolph.

Ollie has sold me hook line and sinker. 12.5mil for Pedro+16 mil for Delgado+7 mil for ALou+6 mil for El Duque= 41.5 mil off the books. Somewhere there has to be 10 mil for Ollie. Warthen has a history of correcting hard throwing wild lefties, see Randy Johnson 1993.

I fucking hate Victorino and now I am not joking. I saw the replay of how he hot dogged at the plate the other night and stomped on it. Now normally I despise when Reyes pulls his hot dog crap, but good for him on that homer. Rollins kisses the sky after a fucking walk and Victorino pulls that shit, fuck him and fuck that entire team. How come its only hot dogging when Reyes does it.

9-4 vs the Phils and NO MORE WEST coast trips.

We need an OF bat desperately. We can get by with Tatis/Endy in ONE spot, not both.

Wagner has pitched well of late.

Its a goddamn friggin shame about Tuedays game because quite frankly we should be 3 up now.

Jamie Moyer is amazing, I remember him on the 86 Cubs.

Delgado must have hated Randolph.

Ollie has sold me hook line and sinker. 12.5mil for Pedro+16 mil for Delgado+7 mil for ALou+6 mil for El Duque= 41.5 mil off the books. Somewhere there has to be 10 mil for Ollie. Warthen has a history of correcting hard throwing wild lefties, see Randy Johnson 1993.

I fucking hate Victorino and now I am not joking. I saw the replay of how he hot dogged at the plate the other night and stomped on it. Now normally I despise when Reyes pulls his hot dog crap, but good for him on that homer. Rollins kisses the sky after a fucking walk and Victorino pulls that shit, fuck him and fuck that entire team. How come its only hot dogging when Reyes does it.

9-4 vs the Phils and NO MORE WEST coast trips.

We need an OF bat desperately. We can get by with Tatis/Endy in ONE spot, not both.

Did you see the Philly media blasting Reyes for that homerun? Especially Larry Anderson saying someone should throw the next one at his neck and telling him he is celebrating like a world series win. Figures Kool Aid Man gets no flack but as soon as Reyes does something, he gets blasted. The picture says it all.

grapes-print.jpg

Did you see the Philly media blasting Reyes for that homerun? Especially Larry Anderson saying someone should throw the next one at his neck and telling him he is celebrating like a world series win. Figures Kool Aid Man gets no flack but as soon as Reyes does something, he gets blasted. The picture says it all.

grapes-print.jpg

And didn't Rollins say something about the Mets meltdown in the first game being a continuation of last season? I'm glad Reyes did what he did. It's a freaking rivalry, and there is nothing wrong with it. Jeez... imagine if the media was this sissified back in the days of Ruth when they'd be cursing each other out from across the field.

God, you guys amaze me.

Congratulations and have fun wallowing in your glory.

It won't last long.

PS....Reyes is a clown. Why can't you all just admit that?

God, you guys amaze me.

It won't last long.

So is Rollins, because he can't seem to stop taking shots at the Mets, and then says he's just being honest and tells the media to report his words as they see fit.

Speaking of Rollins... looks like he's back to being the player he was before his very lucky 2007.

God, you guys amaze me.

It won't last long.

no worse then victorino. pointing up one finger from 1st to 2nd really isnt that bad.

So is Rollins, because he can't seem to stop taking shots at the Mets, and then says he's just being honest and tells the media to report his words as they see fit.

Speaking of Rollins... looks like he's back to being the player he was before his very lucky 2007.

I've never seen him "dance" around the bases on a HR hit, like a 3 year old.

I've never heard Reyes call an opposing team's pitching staff "too old", or talk smack about a team after a huge comeback win in the 9th inning, like a bad sportsman.

Oh yeah, and Reyes always shows up to the ballpark on time. :P

God, you guys amaze me.

It won't last long.

Do you enjoy your 2 starter pitching staff?

You traded for Joe Blanton..that's awesome...your front office knew he was a flyball pitcher, right?

Brett Myers. LOL. Even he himself has found it hard to be back pitching as a starter because of the

"rockstar" reception he got while he was in the bullpen. Aside from him totally sucking balls as a

pitcher in general..he beats his wife.

Kyle Kendrick? Who is this guy again?

Your right, even if you make the playoffs..I hope you enjoy another 3 and out series.

i mustve missed something... dancing?

he pointed his freaking finger up for 35 feet.

i mean the guy isn't exactly a saint with some of the crap he pulls but lets not overexaggerate for sake of argument. he had a huge hit late in a game against a rival with first place on the line.

Nice to see you guys back on positive fire for your team. I'm not bitter...but I am here, ready to take what you dish out...since you are in first place. I'm not gonna run, just cause my team lost it's first place spot for the first time in almost TWO MONTHS. It had to happen sometime.

I guess that is what moving back into first place does for "fair weather" fans. :rolleyes:

Golf, way to get off topic baby. You have never heard, nor will you EVER hear me brag on my pitchers or the bone headed decisions by my front office. You will also never hear me cry about my team when they aren't flying high in first place.

86--Reyes has no time to talk about the coaching staff of other teams, as he is far to busy beating up the dudes surrounding the Mets.

I am not for what Reyes does, but I think Rollins comments, combined with Victorinos overzelous acts last Tuesday sparked a little more emotion than one would like for Reyes but for the record, he did not dance around the bases, he raised his finger.

It has finnally occured to me why people like Larry Anderson(medicore MLB ballplayer responsible for Bagwell being a great Astro)and others hate Reyes. Its because he is god damn talented. Same reason people hate Arod. Yeah he acts stupid, somtimes his baseball IQ is that of a retard, but at the end of the day Reyes has more overall talent than more than 95% of the ballplayers in the majors and people hate that.

As for Rollins, he can keep running his mouth all he wants. I hope he likes that 4 of our starters are now under 30, as most of the bullpen as well. He is a great player and his team is the division champs, but being the great leader that he is, he should serve notice in his clubhouse that his team is also 4-9 vs the NY Mets in 08 and IMO that should be more about what Rollins is talking about than what happened in 2007.

I agree, Reyes is unfreakinbelieveable when it comes to talent.

It's the "show-off" part that makes people hate him.

Just be talented. Be a good player. Be humble once in a while. People will respect you more.

Jimmy Rollins quite honestly could stand to take some of the same advice.

What he did is not necessary and he needs to take a larger roll of leader. The organization doesn't need any negativity, least of all from a guy who really should be more concerned about production.

:rolleyes:

I am not for what Reyes does, but I think Rollins comments, combined with Victorinos overzelous acts last Tuesday sparked a little more emotion than one would like for Reyes but for the record, he did not dance around the bases, he raised his finger.

It has finnally occured to me why people like Larry Anderson(medicore MLB ballplayer responsible for Bagwell being a great Astro)and others hate Reyes. Its because he is god damn talented. Same reason people hate Arod. Yeah he acts stupid, somtimes his baseball IQ is that of a retard, but at the end of the day Reyes has more overall talent than more than 95% of the ballplayers in the majors and people hate that.

As for Rollins, he can keep running his mouth all he wants. I hope he likes that 4 of our starters are now under 30, as most of the bullpen as well. He is a great player and his team is the division champs, but being the great leader that he is, he should serve notice in his clubhouse that his team is also 4-9 vs the NY Mets in 08 and IMO that should be more about what Rollins is talking about than what happened in 2007.

Rollins isn't great. And what kind of "great leader" gets benched twice in the season after he wins the MVP Award? He's no leader, just a loud mouthed pretty decent player who had a very lucky season in '07.

I agree, Reyes is unfreakinbelieveable when it comes to talent.

It's the "show-off" part that makes people hate him.

Just be talented. Be a good player. Be humble once in a while. People will respect you more.

Jimmy Rollins quite honestly could stand to take some of the same advice.

What he did is not necessary and he needs to take a larger roll of leader. The organization doesn't need any negativity, least of all from a guy who really should be more concerned about production.

:rolleyes:

Damn you. I was ready to pounce on Rollins when you said be humble once in awhile.