SportsWrath

Ummm?

Lughead

Personally I've concluded he needs to be gone... this is not about righting the ship. The man doesn't have the leadership qualities and the temperament a HC should have. Throwing his players under the bus time and again is never a good trait.. I will be shocked if he's here after this season.

I've never wanted a season over faster than this one.

For the first time in my life I miss watching a game and not feel bad about... I even watched those horrible game when we had a QB named D... B...

8 more games to suffer McAdouche !

Never wanted him , he's not HC material , he hasn't got the intelligence or the intellect or the wit and sharpness that TC had.

I used to love TC's press conferences and jousts with the media . I cant even bring myself to watch this idiot.

8 more games to suffer McAdouche !

Never wanted him , he's not HC material , he hasn't got the intelligence or the intellect or the wit and sharpness that TC had.

I used to love TC's press conferences and jousts with the media . I cant even bring myself to watch this idiot.

I'm sure Ben McAdoo is a very smart man, however being smart does not guarantee success as a head coach in the NFL. In September I really began to see the similarities between Ben McAdoo and another former NY Giants head coach: Ray Handley.

Ray Handley was a very smart offensive coordinator but a terrible head coach. Had a terrible relationship with the media, hard time connecting with his defense, and lasted two years.

Somewhere in Jacksonville, Tom Coughlin sits in a fine Corinthian leather clad office chair laughing his motherfucking ass off.

I think he is just sitting there with a big ole smile on his face. He would rather be coaching right now but this is an acceptable second option. To watch things fall apart at 1925 Giants Drive after all the problems were hung on him as a scapegoat.

The only inadequacy when TC was here was the roster. Letting him go was a fan pressured mistake. And lets not pretend he isnt 2-0 against the almighty Belichek in Super Bowls. Theyll be sure to mention that when hes inducted in the Hall of Fame.

The only inadequacy when TC was here was the roster. Letting him go was a fan pressured mistake. And lets not pretend he isnt 2-0 against the almighty Belichek in Super Bowls. Theyll be sure to mention that when hes inducted in the Hall of Fame.

I'd agree with all of this, except also that he kept around coaches and players a little too long (Tim Lewis, Kevin Gilbride, Mathias Kiwanuka) and also had the worst conditioning program in the league. There is no reason why Jerry Palmieri should have ever had a job in the Giants' building.

But there's no doubt about it, he was a great coach, and one of the Giants' best all-time.

My gripe against him is that he hired some horrible coaches and kept them in his staff no matter what...

Gettleman and Sean Payton. Let Eli play out his contract. Grab that stud RB everyone is talking about. Cut the dead weight off the Oline, and rebuild it through free agency next off season.

BOOM. Superbowl 53.

(BTW, everyone here knows OBJ is never going to be the same, right? I mean, you're all not fooling yourselves into thinking he's going to get the #1 paycheck in the NFL anymore. Right? Trade him for picks. While he may still be worth something.)

Gettleman and Sean Payton. Let Eli play out his contract. Grab that stud RB everyone is talking about. Cut the dead weight off the Oline, and rebuild it through free agency next off season.

BOOM. Superbowl 53.

(BTW, everyone here knows OBJ is never going to be the same, right? I mean, you're all not fooling yourselves into thinking he's going to get the #1 paycheck in the NFL anymore. Right? Trade him for picks. While he may still be worth something.)

It's an ankle...

It's an ankle...

Yeah, I know, but he'll never cut the same running routes. And he certainly won't be worth the title of highest paid in the NFL anymore. Which is good for the cap. I smell Hakeem Nicks 2.0.